ieiaiel

Need help to understand what is going on

I'm not able to find the button to delete myself from the forum, I will not sign up again, I promise.  This  because here there are a lot of users who pretend to be indipendent persons , and  there are multiple accounts that belongs to a single unity, posting differents stories. Furthermore,  some single users are  a collectivity  of people, not a single person. This forum is a fake , real user are not talking with real people. I tired to be manipulated this way.

Yea i noticed pushing a thread with 50 + replies on my own with 5 different accounts but for some reason my reputation is still around half of my post i think i am doing something wrong

btw this is a fake account do not believe anything

Just now, Void-Induction said:

You're embarrassing yourself, they told you to take the meds twice daily! FFS!

Yes, if I take twice a day is even worst... please.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Sarnos said:

Yea i noticed pushing a thread with 50 + replies on my own with 5 different accounts but for some reason my reputation is still around half of my post i think i am doing something wrong

btw this is a fake account do not believe anything

They keep posting fake stories everywhere with fake personalities.

Edited by ieiaiel

1 minute ago, lll_lll said:

Taking it to a whole new level of fakery, what can I say. Everyone in this forum is just me. ALL 18K user!! it’s just you and me and you’ve been talking to only me all this time.

Metafakery. 

1 minute ago, lll_lll said:

Taking it to a whole new level of fakery, what can I say. Everyone in this forum is just me. ALL 18K user!! it’s just you and me and you’ve been talking to only me all this time.

Kelker 11 is a fake with a fake story, here: