I'm just worried that this will get drowned out in all the negative news out of S. Korea. Hopefully that will pass by tomorrow.

Would love to learn more about the features that will be enabled with V 1.0

17 minutes ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

My excitement isn’t about what comes out in the press. It’s that this is a likely a big step towards heavily increased XRP

So is mine but that doesn't mean that i wouldn't love to see this all over the place and not get drowned out by all the negative news.

Someone on reddit was saying this is the code for running a validator, and xrapid not open source.

im guessing they go hand in hand somehow but just looking for clarification as the code means nada to me :)

34 minutes ago, Paradox said:

@Tehol_Beddict based on your research, are you expecting anything newsworthy to come out next week?   Most of the rumblings I've seen suggest so.

That for sure. But I got no clue what :) 

You wont throw such an exclusive party and invite Doggy. And every news is good, although I hope it is not "only" to announce about any colleboration between Ripple and Snoop's Robinhood App. He is one of the owners*. But with the recent rise of the populairity of the App it will be good news anyway. ;) 

*at least investors.  (edited)

Edited by XRPfan_Eelco

1 hour ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

My excitement isn’t about what comes out in the press. It’s that this is a likely a big step towards heavily increased XRP volume in the coming years based on XRP’s clear use in cross-border payments.

I agree. While this is extremely good news, based upon past experiences I'm not expecting the price to jump 1000% as a result of this. I will say it until I'm blue in the face. We will not see XRP's true price appreciation until we get xRapid up and running processing a substantive volume of transactions.

Edited by King34Maine