Leprecoin

Women love xrp

https://www.etoro.com/blog/from-the-markets/who-are-the-crypto-investors/

Great to see that xrp is the crypto that most women are  drawn to on Etoro. Having women on our side will be a huge plus  when crypto goes mainstream.

I dont mean to sound sexist by this but there is a huge difference between men and women when it comes to money. Women tend to be shrewder and far less risk adverse. This shows in the fact that xrp has also been the most profitable crypto for etoro investors. 

Edited by Leprecoin

Would be interesting f some women would make a statement why they pick xrp rather than others but we need other forums aswell to answer that

Edited by Sarnos

10 minutes ago, Sarnos said:

Would be interesting f some women would make a statement why they pick xrp rather than others but we need other forums aswell to answer that

While i cant speak for women in general, last summer my sister and a few of her friends got involved and their preferred crypto was xrp. At the time, i asked my sister why... 

1. Cheap per coin price, relative to bitcoin.

2. No murky past or unknown creator like Bitcoin.

3. Ripple is a real company. 

4. Comfort knowing it was targeted at banks.

5. Cool name and logo.

6.  She didn't "want to go to prison, bitcoin is what drug dealers use, I dont want to get involved in that".

Edited by Leprecoin

The cryptospace is a “bit” heavy on mansplaining. The xrp forums that I’ve observed and/or participated in (here, Reddit, Discord) are less so, imo. 

Cause? Effect? Relevant at all? Who knows.

44 minutes ago, Leprecoin said:

While i cant speak for women in general, last summer my sister and a few of her friends got involved and their preferred crypto was xrp. At the time, i asked my sister why... 

5. Cool name and logo.

6.  She didn't "want to go to prison, bitcoin is what drug dealers use, I dont want to get involved in that".

Major eyeroll here. 

I'm a woman and chose XRP because I did my research *shrug*. You know, because I have a brain. 

Sorry folks but I think this whole concept of gender effects in investing is nonsense.  If there is anything that is truly gender neutral it's investing.  Results count and that's all.   I could be wrong....   I am just a male....    :) 

The finance world might be full of blokes in suits but that's purely a result of our biased system and  history.

If women prefer XRP it's simply because it's better.  I agree. 

1 hour ago, Leprecoin said:

5. Cool name and logo.

Also I’d say women are particularly anti dubious images, either illegal or legal - and unfortunately the BTC Block chain included such content links.