Zerpster

Be ready for blood in 5/16

There's a flaw in this premise.  If next week will lead to disappointment and price drops, then surely the price would be rising in anticipation of next week? It's not...

Only nutters like me who quote astrologers think the price is going to rocket next week - and don't worry, quite rightly nobody's listening to me :D

22 hours ago, Naki said:

Sub 40 is very unlikely noone is expecting or talking about any big announcement on the 15th.

It is possible though if btc drops back to 5k but more likely that the whole market will see a bull run from consensus

I agree we won't see sub .40. We would need to see an overall market cap of less than 250mil. BTC could drop as low as 7k if a downtrend were to continue but we would have a recovery after that. I don't think we would see 5k unless something drastic happened 

I think we are going up nek week for sure.  They don't need to announce an announcement. Corey TV said they aren't announcing anything till they hit 200. They been splashing big names about. @Lawyer explained it all the other day.  

1 hour ago, RippleNZ said:

I think we are going up nek week for sure.  They don't need to announce an announcement. Corey TV said they aren't announcing anything till they hit 200. They been splashing big names about. @Lawyer explained it all the other day.  

Strap in. Prepare for ignition. 

17 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

There's a flaw in this premise.  If next week will lead to disappointment and price drops, then surely the price would be rising in anticipation of next week? It's not...

Only nutters like me who quote astrologers think the price is going to rocket next week - and don't worry, quite rightly nobody's listening to me :D

Exactly what I was thinking (price rise in anticipation).  I don’t consider myself. “nutter,” and I don’t follow astrology, but I also have a gut feeling that something quite positive for XRP is coming next week.  Regardless, I’ll hodl through either way.

everyone is expecting some kind of announcement but this event is to really just to acknowledge all of those who have been  “spreading the good word about Ripple’s many benefits"

People are gonna be ****** and XRP is gonna drop again and we are going to hear the same thing like we always do

@AlexCobb......he should be informing his followers that they shouldn't expect any kind of announcement that's not how Ripple operates...nor was it ever.  Ripple will announce when they are ready and they will do it in a professional way.....just like they always do.  Do you really think Ripple - Brad and Cory would have Snoop Dogg go up on stage and announce xrapid has gone live or they have joined forces with Goolge...HELL NO.  Brad has been with this company for how many years? This is his show not Snoop Doggs show he is there for one thing and one thing only to perform and entertain.  This is a simple marketing event.  Get Ripples name out there even further and to say thanks for all who have stuck by there side through this amazing jounrye                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               So to sum this all up:

This is a special thanks to those who are building liquidity, validating transactions, developing on the XRP Ledger, looking to xRapid as a liquidity solution and sharing the good word about XRP's many benefits.  Stop trying to rush what is going to be a great thing and sit back and enjoy the ride.  Yes we all want to make life changing money and Ripple wants to change the way cross border transactions are handled but this isnt an overnight fix.  3-5 years give it and let all the pieces fall togther.  Go enjoy time with you love ones and family and stop worrying about Ripple and XRP.  The time will come                                                                      

On 5/11/2018 at 9:39 AM, Zerpster said:

The speculation around Snoop Dogg performing to celebrate a major announcement is unfounded. The most probably reason is, it’s an event week and Ripple wants to generate demand around its brand and products nothing more.

Hmm Ripple is the #3 crypto. I don't think they need Snoop Dog to bring attention to themselves. Ripple could do a lot better marketing with the roughly $200k that Snoop charges per performance. I think there will be some kind of pretty juicy XRP-related announcement, and that's why they are having Snoop, for the celebration!

Edited by xrp_py

I think we are all hoping that the next event or the next big thing is the trigger for a price rise. No one knows. We could go up, down or sideways after next week.

I am not expecting a big announcement next week but maybe there will be?

Overall though it doesn’t matter it’s all short term thinking. Keep HODLing through the ups and downs.

I did read a thread the other day saying traditionally after consensus the last few years Bitcoins price has gone up and this year they have a record number of people attending so it makes sense to make the assumption that prices may go up again.

Edited by Chewiecoin

the Entire market tanks 15% I am not surprised anymore.  Time to buy more. 3 weeks ago I was down 40% overall. In 7 Days time I was up 8%. Now I am down 4%. Volatility presents opportunities. XRP is one of a few cryptos that makes sense to me as a solution to a problem. Patience is the most important asset here. 

On 5/11/2018 at 8:39 AM, Zerpster said:

Be ready people, I don’t think the news coming out of New York next week will be what people are expecting and I feel we are in for further decline. 

The speculation around Snoop Dogg performing to celebrate a major announcement is unfounded. The most probably reason is, it’s an event week and Ripple wants to generate demand around its brand and products nothing more. 

Remeber it blockchain that is the elephant in the room not crypto currency. In the big scheme of things Riople is relatively small and this is the chance to garner more brand awareness.  

The hype surrounding the event is just hype and after the party on the 15th I suspect there will be a lot of disappointment and panic selling. Expect the price to go sub.40 and keep your powder dry.  

image.png.759b3a281b200b5176265f3e153800a0.png

Edited by dragonbait

15 hours ago, mm34505 said:

everyone is expecting some kind of announcement but this event is to really just to acknowledge all of those who have been  “spreading the good word about Ripple’s many benefits"

People are gonna be ****** and XRP is gonna drop again and we are going to hear the same thing like we always do

@AlexCobb......he should be informing his followers that they shouldn't expect any kind of announcement that's not how Ripple operates...nor was it ever.  Ripple will announce when they are ready and they will do it in a professional way.....just like they always do.  Do you really think Ripple - Brad and Cory would have Snoop Dogg go up on stage and announce xrapid has gone live or they have joined forces with Goolge...HELL NO.  Brad has been with this company for how many years? This is his show not Snoop Doggs show he is there for one thing and one thing only to perform and entertain.  This is a simple marketing event.  Get Ripples name out there even further and to say thanks for all who have stuck by there side through this amazing jounrye                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               So to sum this all up:

This is a special thanks to those who are building liquidity, validating transactions, developing on the XRP Ledger, looking to xRapid as a liquidity solution and sharing the good word about XRP's many benefits.  Stop trying to rush what is going to be a great thing and sit back and enjoy the ride.  Yes we all want to make life changing money and Ripple wants to change the way cross border transactions are handled but this isnt an overnight fix.  3-5 years give it and let all the pieces fall togther.  Go enjoy time with you love ones and family and stop worrying about Ripple and XRP.  The time will come                                                                      

Wishful thinking if adoption doesnt happen quickly there will be far too much competition to stand out in 3-5 years.