Hello!

Carmelita

I am Carmelita.  My English is learning, ok?

My friend in January says "You must buy the Ripples!"  So I buys the Ripples - over $3 for a Ripple.  Now it is

about 70 cents.  I smack my friend with a shaffel - Whay you make me buy the Ripples??

Smart peoples here - when does the Ripples go up?

7 minutes ago, wildbull1984 said:

Just keep them. If you sell them, you lose. Only sell when it goes over $3 again.

When that will happen? Who knows.

But, if you look at the trend of the past few years, it is only going up and up.

Be patient.

Mister Wildbull - how you say it goes up?  All I do is lose money.  I am not rich girl here.

What you think for next year?

26 minutes ago, Carmelita said:

Mister Wildbull - how you say it goes up?  All I do is lose money.  I am not rich girl here.

See last year : it went up 32000% . 

I get the feeling you are new in cryptos . Buying at ath is not always a good idea .?

45 minutes ago, Carmelita said:

What is a Lil Bender?

Short term it's impossible to predict. It may take another year before we break $3, or it can be next month. It's impossible to know, but XRP is positioned well for future appreciation. 

54 minutes ago, Carmelita said:

I then hope you have learn't a valuable lesson.

The golden rule is to never spend more than you can afford or are willing to lose.

I honestly can not say how much it will be in the future, but I believe, that it will pass the $3 again. It is just a matter of time.

54 minutes ago, Carmelita said:

1 hour ago, Carmelita said:

I am Carmelita.  My English is learning, ok?

My friend in January says "You must buy the Ripples!"  So I buys the Ripples - over $3 for a Ripple.  Now it is

about 70 cents.  I smack my friend with a shaffel - Whay you make me buy the Ripples??

Smart peoples here - when does the Ripples go up?

As @LilBender says.  When you see this.  It's going up.  But then again, we like rockets.  So who knows.

tumblr_inline_ot1nb0vApR1tzhl5u_540.gif

10 minutes ago, Carmelita said:

I wrotes this down.  Wan the good time?

An advise that many people like to quote : buy the rumors - sell the news. So a good Time would for example would be at a time where people expect it to rise . Like a listing on Coinbase ( but we don’t talk about Coinbase anymore ...)

ps.: this is not an financial advice 

1 minute ago, Talinos said:

An advise that many people like to quote : buy the rumors - sell the news. So a good Time would for example would be at a time where people expect it to rise . Like a listing on Coinbase ( but we don’t talk about Coinbase anymore ...)

ps.: this is not an financial advice 

Is everyone here lose money?  Some smart peoples buy last year is ok?