2ndtimearound

On 15th May, Everything Changes

44 minutes ago, RDS said:

As per some arguements, thereason for that is also scientific , that our body contains 70% of water which gets impacted by planets such as moon.

When I drink beer, my body contains 120% water... um, excuse me for a minute

1 hour ago, RDS said:

I am not knowledgeable enough to say whether the above planet relation prediction is true but to answer your question, planets impact people’s behaviour which results in their change in way of thinking, hence the decisions they make, resulting in good or bad news for economy and countries. If you want to look into whether or not planets have power to impact human behaviour, look into full moon impacting the tides of sea and how people with mental health issues acts differently( its more noticeable  in their behaviour as they are in already fragile state vs normal people)  on full moon night, As per some arguements, thereason for that is also scientific , that our body contains 70% of water which gets impacted by planets such as moon.

the moon has effects cause of gravity. there's no jupiter's gravity that can affect on us! astrology is ******** ?

You might think so, but there has been some interesting research by insurance companies which demonstrates that certain star signs are more accident prone than others. I don't have it to hand but it was the ones you might expect.  I don't think this can be written off. But again, did Jennifer or whoever, know about Consensus and the Ripple event before she wrote her piece? She obviously has more than a passing interest in crypto. Her predictions may just be a guess. That's how the ancient shaman's did it. They accumulated knowledge over time that no-one else had and predicted stuff. It happened, they were magic!  She gives me hope. i like that. 

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, Paulo said:

From her Astrology Bank Predictions 2018 blog: "We begin this chain of ‘all change’ patterns on an otherwise quiet Sunday, 13th May, in London at 11.50am."

We are about 6 hours and 15 minutes away from 11:50am London time!

And been going nicely up since right about then. 

Edited by Guest

I’ve never really believed in this stuff - but then look at Bitstamp for today - nice green candle around that time. OK, so, she was an hour out.....

Where’s Mulder and Scully when we need them?

BA77EC3E-CF31-4E8D-9AC2-5F8BC3DD7DAE.png

12 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

When I drink beer, my body contains 120% water... um, excuse me for a minute

And does that 120% of water affects your decisions at that time...??? There you go. Lol

2 minutes ago, RDS said:

And does that 120% of water affects your decisions at that time...??? There you go. Lol

Yes, I decided to post a silly comment in a throwaway thread, as I often do :lol:

11 hours ago, HwG said:

the moon has effects cause of gravity. there's no jupiter's gravity that can affect on us! astrology is ******** ?

As i mentioned  bro, i am no expert in this field but this the logic given by lots of astrologers is that so far science only understands the reason for moon but may understand in future on how other planets may have impact as well. But i would say that my experience with Astrology has been not bad, specially if u can find a good astrologer who knows what he is talking about. 

I've lost faith and now think we should burn her on a stake.

48 minutes ago, RippleNZ said:

I've lost faith and now think we should burn her on a stake.

I didn't realise New Zealand was that far ahead of us that you can say nothing happened on the 15th! (assuming your username indicates your country).

We are a very advanced country. I was actually referring to the vague suggestion that the whole thing might take off yesterday and the stuttering start that it did make. Nek time.