Trickery

Jackson Palmer Threatened by Ripple Community

I’m a bit confused about the ‘energy’ he doesn’t have to deal with the ‘community’. 

Without looking too deeply it seems like one user has abused him.  Maybe more than one?

Where is the energy needed?   Seems like more of a soccer player collapsing after a ear flick.    :) 

Yeah the twitter to and fro was pretty red card make believe, but the fact that some self proclaimed Journo, that the uninformed are likely to give some credence to, has picked it up and turned it into a story is where the escalation begins, so I've decided to pretend I never saw it and I suggest you all do the same.

33 minutes ago, Trickery said:

Well actually it's a press article, and whether you like it or not perception of the Ripple/XRP community is important for the sake of integrity, it's so much easier to fight FUD when you stick to facts and don't let emotions get in the way.

Really? Those people changed your perception of the Ripple community? How so? And if so, why? 

You aren't able to distinguish the difference between yourself and "them"?

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

You aren't able to distinguish the difference between yourself and "them"? 

You've totally missed the point, it's not my perception of the Ripple community that matters, rather it's the perception of people outside the community.

2 minutes ago, Trickery said:

You've totally missed the point, it's not my perception of the Ripple community that matters, rather it's the perception of people outside the community.

I get your point but we seem to have a difference of opinion about how relevant this is to Ripple. 

I just hope not every Twitter spat is considered "Press" 

2 hours ago, Trickery said:

The link was to steemit not twitter.

Oh, now I understand. Carry on. 

it is partly true from my perspective that the xrp community in general has declined overall since the newbs joined after the nov/dec pump -- they get a bit hostile especially on social media and while many of them claim to fight FUD, they also spread silly hype and FOMO and conspiracy theories

7 hours ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

Wow .. what a world we live when when "doofus" and "Jacky boy" are considered threats. 

Could go on a rant about how lame society has gotten but I'll leave it at that. Just total snowflake craziness. It is sad. 

I think the term soyboy applies here. I get called worse by 10 am on a daily basis. 

47 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

it is partly true from my perspective that the xrp community in general has declined overall since the newbs joined after the nov/dec pump -- they get a bit hostile especially on social media and while many of them claim to fight FUD, they also spread silly hype and FOMO and conspiracy theories

Eh...are you involved in anything with more than a handful of people? 

Are you involved with other cryptos? Cause we have the best community.