Tehol_Beddict

The International Monetary Fund Highlights Western Union, MoneyGram, BitOasis and BitPesa’s use of crypto-assets for cross-border payments in speech to Atlanta Fed

4 hours ago, Snoopy said:

I was actually going to say 4 or more... 

As my wife says... 

A COUPLE is TWO.  A couple is ALWAYS TWO.  A COUPLE is NEVER, EVER MORE OR LESS than TWO.

If you have a few that would be 3 or more

If you have several or a group that would be at least 4 or more.

Just don't ever mess up the couple thing with your wife ;) 

Like to see your recipe for making space-cake in your cooking club Pal. That sure was one hell of a cake:)

5 hours ago, LordVetinari said:

Let's put this into perspective for a moment.

While other cryptos have spent years working to get adopted in independent shops and celebrating, "woo hoo, you can buy coffee with ABC coin at Rick's Coffee in Montana now!"

Ripple has been working towards global acceptance and adoption. To the point that the International Monterey Fund, acknowledges Ripple and its partners' usage, interest and potential. 

There will be room for other crypto but the difference in scale and potential adoption is so incredibly staggering!

? Additionally, perhaps this is why CEOs like Brad Garlinghouse don't make time for Laura Shin's podcast. ? Their busy! 

Laura Shin is delusional.  She's a nothing with 87K followers on Twitter (no great shakes) but apparently has an enormous ego. Instead of having David Schwartz on (one of the most interesting people on the planet, who also happens to be incredibly articulate as a bonus), she just invites too generic dial-a-cliche pundits.  You get what you get.  I hope she tries to buy coffee at Ricks with her ABC coins and the transaction takes more than an hour.

@Tehol_Beddict, thanks once again for the top research and post. Unfolding (at least it feels like slowly) before our eyes, in line with the vast researching efforts from numerous members on here. You've been nothing short of immense!

Edited by XRPablo

12 hours ago, mrhat75 said:

I'm on the BG123 train until things show otherwise.  Too many things are happening and have happened.  40-50 central bank partnerships?  You'd have to be effing mad to not see the potential from that.  $589 by year end?  That would be a sight to see.  But at the very least, I expect to blow way past the conservative $10-$20 figures that are thrown around. Things will happen faster than people realize.

Of course I think you're effing mad if you live in the first world and haven't bought a significant portion of XRP.  It has been all over the news in the past few months.

if we got to $589 i'll have to ask my wife to give me the password to the account back, and then pay a big check to the IRS.  Ship the kids off to a boarding school, actually use my vacation time from work, and seriously ponder retirement. 

All that if the Vegas and Amsterdam parties, and the christening of the Chicken's yacht, don't leave me broke and penniless.

Edited by Kalarie
typo

3 hours ago, Artificer said:

Last night, during an passionate moment with my wife, she said to me, “Say something that makes me feel like a woman!” I replied, “Go make me a sandwich.”

I got up early to go fishing and was out the door by 4:30 A.M. I didn't get a mile down the road and it came a freaking flood so I turned around and went back home. I got undressed and snuggled up real tight to my wife and I whispered, "It's cold and pouring outside," she replied, "I know and my dumb ass husband is out in it."

3 hours ago, Artificer said:

Last night, during an passionate moment with my wife, she said to me, “Say something that makes me feel like a woman!” I replied, “Go make me a sandwich.”

I got up early to go fishing and was out the door by 4:30 A.M. I didn't get a mile down the road and it came a freaking flood so I turned around and went back home. I got undressed and snuggled up real tight to my wife and I whispered, "It's cold and pouring outside," she replied, "I know and my dumb ass husband is out in it."

29 minutes ago, Peyton said:

Last month my friend forgot about him and his wife's wedding anniversary and she was ******! She told him, "Tomorrow morning there had better be something in our driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds! And by damn it better be there!!" He tucked his head, "okay..." The next morning she looks out the window and sees a box. She stomped outside and opened the box. Inside was a brand new set of bathroom scales, he has never been seen again.

16 hours ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

Thanks @BANKXRP but we can call it even. In my hiatus from doing intense Ripple research (...Believe it or not this is me kinda still on hiatus haha) my main source of info was your tweets ?

Just Like Ripple We make amazing teamwork 

19 hours ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

...In fact, a group of central banks is actively experimenting with the use of digital currencies and distributed ledger technology with the aim of making cross-border payments more efficient.

Interesting that they specifically mention cross-border payments... say, isn't that XRP's specialty? ;)

23 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Cobalt is a huge plus-point for XRP.  50,000 tx/s, around 1 second tx time. Volatility problem solved, scaling not a problem.

Where are ppl getting this 50k tx/s for Cobalt from? I can't find any Ripple sources stating that at all.....

oops

read first then reply

okay > here?

XRP’s transaction rate has beaten what can be seen as a landmark that of Visa. In fact, the XRP processing speed is ahead by half – talking of 50,000 transactions per sec for XRP to 24,000 transactions/sec of VISA.

If by any chance you may have doubts about this information; it is public on both Visa and Ripple (XRP) websites. Hence it is safe to say XRP has surpassed visa in that particular section.

In fact, the recent COBALT updates have been the reason behind the increasing gap between Ripple and many other competitors. Another factor for this scenario is the increase in the transaction capacity that has excellent decentralization improvements.

inferred?

???

Edited by fiik