Jump to content

Desktop Wallet 1.4.1


RafOlP
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

We just uploaded a new version of the wallet (1.4.1), you can download it here.

We:

- fixed a bug in the history tab

- Added a simple chart to trade/advanced tab

- Added labels to gateways and updated gateways and addresses

- Fixed the icon in the windows version

- Created windows installers

 

Translation thread: 

Unfortunately there are more bugs than expected in the localization process so it will take a while to get it right. Any help from the community is welcome. The project is opensource, please collaborate :)

https://github.com/rippex/ripple-client-desktop

Cold Wallets:

Regular Keys

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, winthan said:

You may wanna look with mac OS, for some reasons, it doesn't work on Mac (10.12.1 (16B2657)). 

Are you using 32 bit or 64 bit?

What was the problem, it haven't started up?

If the problem is that you are offline make sure you go to "Server Settings" on the top menu and check the "online mode" box.

EDIT: I just tested and it is working fine for me.

Edited by RafOlP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't install. Message: "Another installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one."

Both 32 and 64 bits. Admin install or just click and try. Changed folder...no luck.

I'm on Win7.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/10/2016 at 9:22 PM, RafOlP said:

 

- fixed a bug in the history tab

- Added a simple chart to trade/advanced tab

- Added labels to gateways and updated gateways and addresses

- Fixed the icon in the windows version

- Created windows installers

 

- history tab working fine now, great...

- chart is a good idea but I would like to be able to close/hide it first (very important)... and eventually if it's not too much work some range/interval option

- gateways list is good, maybe put them in alphabetic order except for XRP at the top

Installer worked well with Win10...still can make it work with Win7.

Looks like you fixed the Edit Pairs in Trade settings....thanks...it was my most annoying bug

Thank you for a great job!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Malloy said:

- history tab working fine now, great...

- chart is a good idea but I would like to be able to close/hide it first (very important)... and eventually if it's not too much work some range/interval option

- gateways list is good, maybe put them in alphabetic order except for XRP at the top

Installer worked well with Win10...still can make it work with Win7.

Looks like you fixed the Edit Pairs in Trade settings....thanks...it was my most annoying bug

Thank you for a great job!

Good suggestions, thank you. Noted.

I can give you the build of the windows version so you can copy to your win 7 machines. PM if you want it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

A few comments after power using it.

Trade/Advanced

- it feels "heavy"...when the market is busy and I have many orders, it's really slow when I press "buy/sell".

- the code/address bar add spaces between the code, the address and the slash bar...ex. "USD Bitstamp / XRP". The space in between is a pain when I try to enter a code or address manually 'cause it forces the addition of some space in between...the result: can't add anything manually.

- one of the latest version of RW add a "modify" option right beside the "cancel"...that was very usefull. Instead of cancelling and putting a new order with a different amount or price, I could just modify the current order.

 

Settings/Trade settings

- I can rearrange the order of the pair (nice) but for some reason sometimes the pair just disappears (remove itself) when I try to reorder it.

- I'm not there yet, but the latest RW add a maximum numbers of pairs and after that it really got buggy...I'll tell you if the same happens

- The old pairs (ones I created before this version) have the correct pattern (no space - see above comment) but the new ones have spaces in between the code/gateway address/space bar..not sure if it's gonna create a problem eventually

 

I really like this new version. I hope you'll keep the good work.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

My Bag about posting on the other thread you started about desktop wallet translation

 

So, I have set trustlines up within the desktop wallet for Gatehub & Gatehub Fifth,   BTC, EUR & USD,    I just used the same address's that were set over on Gatehub.  That went fine

I do have balances in all 3 currencies, but within the desktop wallet it shows all 0.00's, 

Wouldn't the desktop wallet show the balances of the currencies I have, just like when I log into my Gatehub acct and have set trustlines over there?

Also, for limit trading, I have setup the Bitstamp trading pair for xrp/btc, but I can only sell xrp, not buy with btc, insufficient funds, I entered in this address when setting up the trading pair  Bitstamp issuing address= rvYAfWj5gh67oV6fW32ZzP3Aw4Eubs59B),  but still balance of 0.00 for btc

I do have btc balance at bitstamp

So, can I use my btc thats at bitstamp through the desktop wallet to trade with?  I am guessing not, only what balances at Gatehub or Gatehub Fifth

What am I missing here

I really do like the wallet and want to use it for trading

tnx

Pete

Edited by pucksterpete
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think for the fact that my balance of btc is low, its not showing, I am transferring some btc now over to gatehub acct and will see if that shows up on the desktop wallet.  I am connected on the network with the wallet.

I'll get back to ya about the balances.

let me ask u this, when placing a limit trade within the wallet and using bitstamp as the gateway, will that order show up on their order book?

hope i got the wording right

tnx for your help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pucksterpete said:

 

let me ask u this, when placing a limit trade within the wallet and using bitstamp as the gateway, will that order show up on their order book?

 

Two different market even though they have the same name. BTC.Bitstamp/XRP in the Ripple network (like you see with ripplecharts) is not the same as when you trade directly from your bitstamp account on their website online wallet...

I have put many orders with USD.Bitstamp/XRP in my bitstamp online account and they never show on the ripplecharts network.

Edited by Malloy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Malloy said:

Two different market even though they have the same name. BTC.Bitstamp/XRP in the Ripple network (like you see with ripplecharts) is not the same as when you trade directly from your bitstamp account on their website online wallet...

I have put many orders with USD.Bitstamp/XRP in my bitstamp online account and they never show on the ripplecharts network.

Do you have problems with the orders getting filled?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.