I've seen alot of response to some reporter who has declined to interview JoelKatz, albeit she wanted to discuss xrp and Ripple. I have no interest in watching the interview when there is quality like this to read on the forum. It may be  little biased but at least it is well researched.

As ever, thank you Hodor for another great post

7 minutes ago, mistatee2000 said:

some reporter who has declined to interview JoelKatz, albeit she wanted to discuss xrp and Ripple.

I should have included this topic in the blog - it certainly exemplifies what I was trying to convey!  :this:

Informative as always.... but I'd like to play devils advocate....

It can't always be so rose coloured for Ripple. No company is 100% on the ball and there must be some issues that could possibly throw a spanner in the works where it may hinder the roadmap progression. I'd like to hear about the dirty laundry also (there must be some) to get a balanced view.

1 minute ago, fiik said:

I'd like to hear about the dirty laundry also (there must be some) to get a balanced view.

Like what - can you provide some sort of topic or example where you think I didn't cover a potential problem?

I ask because I pride myself at pulling no punches.  Even when it comes to decentralization, I tell it like it is:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/03/16/2018-xrp-ledgers-year-of-decentralization/

12 minutes ago, zenkert said:

A light bulb was not invented by improvising on candles

Yes, but when you have the lamp ready to use, you also  pay for  the utility to see through the dark using that lamp, the price for the lamp is not only determined by  how many people invested money on lamps industries ,  so, when you ( the bank industries ) save money using xrp, where is the added value  to xrp for this function ? 

Edited by ieiaiel

43 minutes ago, ieiaiel said:

Yes, but when you have the lamp ready to use, you also  pay for  the utility to see through the dark using that lamp, the price for the lamp is not only determined by  how many people invested money on lamps industries ,  so, when you ( the bank industries ) save money using xrp, where is the added value  to xrp for this function ? 

Do you ever re-read what you post every now and then? 10/10 would recommend.

Thank you for another useful summary of recent developments which illustrates how  Ripple Labs superior technology, reputational integrity are gaining the company an unbreakable stranglehold on their chosen market.  The third leg is the completion of a year's worth of testing with partners, this makes it impossible for an other crypto company to get close to providing competition, it is now between SWIFT and Ripple.

I cannot understand why institutions are so slow to take a stake.