Sign in to follow this  
RedDragon

Ripple & Temenos

11 hours ago, RedDragon said:

a scheme for instant payments in euro

Exciting!  Faster payment initiatives are global now more than ever.  at a minimum, I see ILP getting some usage here, and maybe RCL depending on how they handle the "edges" of SEPA where foreign currency is transferred in and out. 

6 minutes ago, RedDragon said:

Thanks to MundoXRP for finding this video of Temenos using Ripple.

Great stuff! Finally seeing some actual real-time footage using Ripple.

Looking forward to seeing more market making / liquidity provision related things.

If the system WORKS as it appears to in the VIDEO......then, the ROCKET is ready and tested. Why would it take another year to work this out.....to do more trials? Either it works or it doesn't. Either the money transfers go to where they are supposed to or they don't.

Bank customers can send funds in seconds or continue to wait days/weeks.......this is a no brainer!

As the guy said at the end to these bankers, "Just don't talk about it.....let's go do it!"

I couldn't agree more!!!!!

Light the damn candle........

Edited by TPM

On 11/10/2016 at 11:16 AM, Duke67 said:

I liked Danny Aranda of Ripple London there and also the guy from ABN AMRO mentioned a few interesting things, though the video is quite long...

I agree....the video was too long and strung out. Below is a link to the KEY TOPICS we care about in the VIDEO. Industry leaders discuss when the BANKING INDUSTRY will readily accept Blockchain technologies and when they will be ready to move away from SWIFT and implement technologies like RIPPLE for cross border payments.

The rep for Deloitte initially misinterprets the question......and DANNY ARANDA.....jumps in and corrects him with the help of the TEMENOS rep. 

2017 is looking good.......the TIME IS NOW FOR RIPPLE!

INDUSTRY LEADERS IN VIDEO
• Patrick Stutvoet – Head of Transactions , ABN AMRO
• Danny Aranda, Head of Channels, Ripple
• Patrick Laurent – Partner, Deloitte
• Jordan Brandt – CEO, Inpher
• Darryl Proctor, Product Director - Transaction Banking and Payments, Temenos

Edited by TPM