Will we move down a spot before we go up?

1 hour ago, bx549 said:

I'm not expecting that kind of gain, but the one good thing about the explosion last December is that we now know that the number of coins/market cap just doesn't matter. It can happen, and quickly.

Agreed. The % will probably be lower (~36,000% is absurd) but it's likely to be just as violent. Usually with crypto, a majority of the gains only happen within a handful of days per year.

17 hours ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

This forum skews XRP funny you read it daily and think, "It must be the best coin dang it's the best everything!", yet we watch ETH, BTC, LTC and the small cap ALT coins rally hard and XRP just meanders. Any discouraging post "Like this one" is met with the 2017 chart or before the December run.

XRP hasn't moved well since the crash and that is that. BTC and ETH have outperformed it why is that? BTC of all coins lol. 

Just look at the 2017 chart or before the December run

18 hours ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

This forum skews XRP funny you read it daily and think, "It must be the best coin dang it's the best everything!", yet we watch ETH, BTC, LTC and the small cap ALT coins rally hard and XRP just meanders. Any discouraging post "Like this one" is met with the 2017 chart or before the December run.

XRP hasn't moved well since the crash and that is that. BTC and ETH have outperformed it why is that? BTC of all coins lol. 

You need patience..if you dont like Ripple, Just sell.. 

Guys you're investing in an early stage technology, don't expect it to be n°1 yet 

You should be thankful to get such performance, let me remind you that it is very rare to find such an asset

You play a few in a lifetime opportunity, enjoy the process and even if I'm convinced that XRP has a bright futur, only time and patience will tell us if it was the good choice 

Edited by Harvey

11 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Guys you're investing in an early stage technology, don't expect it to be n°1 yet 

You should be thankful to get such performance, let me remind you that it is very rare to find such an asset

You play a few in a lifetime opportunity, enjoy the process and even if I'm convinced that XRP has a bright futur, only time and patience will tell us if it was the good choice 

Harvey - you would think that would be understood. However, crypto skews toward the younger ones, not known for their patience and possessors of a breathtaking sense of entitlement. 

2 hours ago, Harvey said:

Nice post @Harvey. You are so right. We are in a once in a lifetime investment. We just need patience and we will be successful. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

16 hours ago, JA8 said:

Last year XRP meandered at around $0.25 for many months before exploding upwards to $3.50+ in one violent move over a matter of days. I’m expecting something very similar again later in the year.

Preferably not as violently as last year. I won't be able to handle all the complaints about whiplash and sore eyes from watching the charts