T800

Bulls ? ??

1 hour ago, Chewiecoin said:

Welcome back @DjemDiamond I’ve missed your gifs and especially this one. It was one of the first price prediction posts I ever saw in here. 

Good to have you here again. 

Hey @Chewiecoin, it really is a no-brainer.

Ripple have had no set backs. At no point have they slowed down.

It's obvious to anyone that understands it. WU and MG are tests to show the banks it works.  They will be used as examples. 

Banks hate risk. Once that risk has been mitigated.

Banks will jump in at a Alarming rate. 

Edited by DjemDiamond

Just now, DjemDiamond said:

Hey @Chewiecoin, it really is a no brainer. 

It's obvious to anyone that understands it. WU and MG are tests to show the banks it works.  They will be used as examples. 

Let's hope everything works out as you describe. And you're right. Once the pilots and tests move into real production we'll see a domino-effect because either you will be fast and much cheaper as a bank/FI or you'll lose customers to the banks who will be using Ripple/XRP.

3 hours ago, DjemDiamond said:

Of course, we need to remember that previous successes are no indication of future setbacks. 

Everyone today wishes they had the opportunity to invest early in Apple (AAPL), but in reality, Apple was days away from going bankrupt in 1997. Investors were selling their shares faster than they could wink.

The only thing which saved the company was Microsoft's investment of $100 million+

3 hours ago, DjemDiamond said:

Hey @Chewiecoin, it really is a no-brainer.

Yep for sure. Since you’ve been gone we retracted back to 48c but have built a much stronger foundation to be back in the 80’s and 90’s. 

I’m looking forward to the next bull run. 

Your price prediction gif has alway made a lot of sense to me. 

Edited by Chewiecoin