MegaNerd

Saying what we dont want to hear..

Haha your deal only works if you are selling them cheaper than what you can already buy them for from an exchange. Im a hard pass on that deal ?

5 hours ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

$100-$150 I really don't care...............here I'll make a deal I'll sell anyone my 34,800 shares of XRP for $10 today. Such a steal since one day it will be $100-$150 easy or $589.

I'd be thrilled with $2!

I will give you $10 for 34,800 XRP. Let me have your bank details and I’ll send you the money. Do you need my wallet address?

4 minutes ago, WaltDangerfield said:

I will give you $10 for 34,800 XRP. Let me have your bank details and I’ll send you the money. Do you need my wallet address?

HEY!!   Back off.   I saw it first.....    :) 

Ignore him.   My ten bucks for your 34k of  Zerps.   Thank you good sir,. Win win.    Well ok...   just Win.    :) 

20 hours ago, bayarea510 said:

There's going to be a lot of people trying to sell at $100. Let's up there's enough buyers lol jk.

If gets to $100 that will highly likely indicate utility usage which would probably eat up the minnows that we are, selling off our xrp. 

On 5/4/2018 at 10:17 PM, bayarea510 said:

Yeah I completely agree with everything you said. It's going to be interesting figuring out how to actually transfer such large amounts of money from exchanges to your bank. 

I’m in the U.K., so if anyone is based here in particular I can give you some pointers. I sold significant amounts during the last bull run.

If your goal is cashing out sums of $2m to $10m+ then would definitely recommend that if you’ve got anything over say $300k in crypto today, it would be well worth your time setting up an exit strategy with relevant exchanges / banks *now* so that you have everything in place for the next major bull run.  Better to simply put a crypto exit / partial exit plan into action than have to stress about it in real time whilst exchanges are contending with hordes of sellers / support requests.

Edited by JA8

53 minutes ago, JA8 said:

I’m in the U.K., so if anyone is based here in particular I can give you some pointers. I sold significant amounts during the last bull run.

If your goal is cashing out sums of $2m to $10m+ then would definitely recommend that if you’ve got anything over say $300k in crypto today, it would be well worth your time setting up an exit strategy with relevant exchanges / banks *now* so that you have everything in place for the next major bull run.  Better to simply put a crypto exit / partial exit plan into action than have to stress about it in real time whilst exchanges are contending with hordes of sellers / support requests.

I agree. Also I think it's best to sell a certain % at certain price as a part of the exit strategy.

22 hours ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

$100-$150 I really don't care...............here I'll make a deal I'll sell anyone my 34,800 shares of XRP for $10 today. Such a steal since one day it will be $100-$150 easy or $589.

I'd be thrilled with $2!

Yes I think all of us will be thrilled with $2 and we will get there soon. 

We will need to be a lot more patient to get to 3 digits but I believe that will occur too. 

2 hours ago, JA8 said:

This is very good advice. 

17 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

HEY!!   Back off.   I saw it first.....    :) 

Ignore him.   My ten bucks for your 34k of  Zerps.   Thank you good sir,. Win win.    Well ok...   just Win.    :) 

I'm not going to mess about here...$99 for the 34K.  The $99 is in your bank account today.  I'll PM you my wallet address.

I will sell as soon as it reaches my target price, which is the price that will net me enough money (after tax) to retire and live a normal moderate life without the need of working. Not before and not after.