Jump to content

SBI Summer ?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, HenryHole said:

Is it possible that you are simply trying to provoke a reaction from people on this forum?

Or are you attempting to provoke debate?

Because unfortunately, the patronising fashion in which you speak to people would suggest the latter.

Now if this is your modus operandi, then please be honest with your fellow zerpers. However if you are genuinely trying to initiate debate, conversation and an alternative perspective; it would be fantastic if you could provide some evidence based arguments with which to support your point of view......

Just a thought eh?

 

Mr Hole.

You truck in idiotic observations about Captain Marbles' supposed predictions, then chide me for my intent.  Priceless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Captain_Marbles said:

Mr Hole.

You truck in idiotic observations about Captain Marbles' supposed predictions, then chide me for my intent.  Priceless.

What is your expectation of the XRP price in upcoming weeks/ months?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2018 at 9:13 PM, Captain_Marbles said:

to mine the better quality discussions.  Lightning will not strike twice - what happened last Dec. - Jan. will not repeat. Never mind roosters launching rockets, etc.

 

1 hour ago, Captain_Marbles said:

Mr Hole.

You truck in idiotic observations about Captain Marbles' supposed predictions, then chide me for my intent.  Priceless.

 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Priceless indeed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I’ve seen press around Kitao talking about the SBI crypto exchange going live this summer. Has anyone seen press on when the 61 Bank consortium is going to go live using xRapid? Can you please share the links? Thanks for the help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, AJSmirker said:

I’ve seen press around Kitao talking about the SBI crypto exchange going live this summer. Has anyone seen press on when the 61 Bank consortium is going to go live using xRapid? Can you please share the links? Thanks for the help!

Dude, i expect that if/when 61 banks announce they are going live with xRapid, you won't need to ask for a link to the article, it will be plastered all over this forum lol...and fwiw, i have yet to get a definitive answer as to what DA SBI VC will be using for settlement when they do go live...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, xrpmeplease said:

Dude, i expect that if/when 61 banks announce they are going live with xRapid, you won't need to ask for a link to the article, it will be plastered all over this forum lol...and fwiw, i have yet to get a definitive answer as to what DA SBI VC will be using for settlement when they do go live...

I thought it was going to be BCH but Im usually wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Trendkill said:

I thought it was going to be BCH but Im usually wrong.

there were articles that kinda said that, but they were all based on translations of an article originally written in Japanese...i was able to track down (google! lol) a Reddit thread (that eventually got taken down/deleted) that indicated that in the article the SBI main guy was alluding to BTC's inadequacies as a settlement asset and that BCH would be a better option (which was relevant cause the original version of the SBI exchange, which didn't happen, contemplated using BTC as a settlement asset)...anyways, still havent been able to get clarification...even asked Hodor about it in a post and he responded he didn't know, hadn't looked...hopefully we'll find out this summer!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, xrpmeplease said:

...hopefully we'll find out this summer!!

On Friday?     :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xrpmeplease said:

there were articles that kinda said that, but they were all based on translations of an article originally written in Japanese...i was able to track down (google! lol) a Reddit thread (that eventually got taken down/deleted) that indicated that in the article the SBI main guy was alluding to BTC's inadequacies as a settlement asset and that BCH would be a better option (which was relevant cause the original version of the SBI exchange, which didn't happen, contemplated using BTC as a settlement asset)...anyways, still havent been able to get clarification...even asked Hodor about it in a post and he responded he didn't know, hadn't looked...hopefully we'll find out this summer!!

If I remember correctly, he said to throw bitcoin away because it is useless. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2018 at 2:13 AM, mike13 said:

https://moneyforward.com/media/career/58526/

quick translation from japanese to point out the main information :

(apologize if english langage not perfect)

"

Yoshitaka Kitao, President of SBI announced the SBI VC will start virtual currency exchange this summer this year, as a final conclusion of new developments.
He explained that the services has been delayed for several reasons. SBI started tested since January of this year, the sale of XRP with some customers only, and postponed the start of service that was originally scheduled for February. As SBI wants to operate virtual currency trading on a very large scale, President Kitao explained the reasons as follows:

- contraction of 50% of the market cap

- illegal "NEM" coming on japanese exchange leading to administrative penalties to this asset

- SBI internal reasons needing time to prepare and organize the company in order to become the number one, able to treat so many customers

- security requirement, as SBI expect to be attacked, and security of wallets with partnership with 5 companies (UK Chain is one of them)

All these questions solved, SBI confirms the beginning for this summer and announce “The big time of the virtual exchange industry is finally beginning to move”.

M. Kitao explained that bitcoin is mined at 80%, is sold as a rare asset, so cannot be used in any applications, and BTC price is too high, as well as the settlement currency. So  M. Kitao said “stop with this coin and throw it away”. SBI focus on the asset XRP only, used as settlement currency.

 

Edit  (i forgot it) :

SBI Virtual Currency with the «Japan Virtual Currency Exchange Association» will get certification as being new regulator in order to lead this industry

The reinforcement of regulation by SEC in the USA is a good point for ETH and XRP assets

"
 

image.png.0da6d4990adf2771321e640b1480f13b.png

 

This is the article I was referring to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2018 at 8:01 AM, Captain_Marbles said:

Did you know that if you added up all the electrons that flow throughout the world in the course of a year, all the e-mail, video streams, etc. etc.  it would weigh about .6 of an ounce?  That is the approximate weight and import of the moronic predictions on this site (and elsewhere)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.