Esoteric Trading Solutions: Cryptocurrency funds - Insto tidal wave of money to come

"Ripple wil be the institutional cryptocurrency of choice, I'm telling you."

Edited by Guest

Nice find.  Do you know any more background about the company she represents?

Also they will want to be able to switch between other Asset classes such as Equities, bonds, FX and property instant - XRP can do this.

6 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Do you know any more background about the company she represents?

I've followed Suzie early on. I don't think she's with any outside company.  She seems to have extensive work experience in finance, on trading desk, FX deals and how they are settle. This includes how FX deals are settled through Swift.

"$466 trillion" total investment potential in the world. If crypto captures 10% that's $46 trillion market cap. There was another thread here the other day where a hedge fund guy predicted around $40 trillion. Now, if this woman is legitimate, we can basically second that! Further, if XRP is the biggest winner within that 10%, as she suggests, I wonder where that puts the price of XRP?

Edited by VanGogh

26 minutes ago, Captain_Marbles said:

Suzie is great - how refreshing to hear someone out of puberty for a change.  

:spinlol: This is so true, but I do have to give kudos to the young ones who research and provide us info. 

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

:spinlol: This is so true, but I do have to give kudos to the young ones who research and provide us info. 

The young ones are welcome to do that after they have some relevant life experiences.  Otherwise they are adding to the noise. Suzie has a long resume in the financial world and as a result has earned the right of an audience.  Or is this the 'everyone gets a trophy' generation that we dare not say boo to.

1 hour ago, VanGogh said:

"$466 trillion" total investment potential in the world. If crypto captures 10% that's $46 trillion market cap. There was another thread here the other day where a hedge fund guy predicted around $40 trillion. Now, if this woman is legitimate, we can basically second that! Further, if XRP is the biggest winner within that 10%, as she suggests, I wonder where that puts the price of XRP?

Probably back to 0.006 ?