Sign in to follow this  
LucidRain

XYO Network

Curious if any of you all are looking at this project yourself.

https://xyo.network/

Seems like they have a competitve advantage and the only entity I can see competing with this is the army, but then again I could see the army using this network in-addition to theirs, so they wouldn't even be real competitors. They've already got a live map of their million+ sensors placed around the world, doing much better than many ICO's in my opinion. 

This project views the physical world as an API and things like paying for your amazon package once it's inside your house could become mainstream. I could see it being used by governments or even pokemon-go app owners to prevent people from GEO-hopping all over the world using VPNs or proxies.  Surely there's much more uses for this project, just trying to throw out a few examples.

Edited by LucidRain

I have also put something into this. Whitepaper is pretty sound and the research I've done on the companies team has come back very positively. I feel that the potential for this is extraordinarily larger than is being anticipated. An exciting project. 

I have to disagree after they just burned 85 billion, which leaves 15 billion in circulation. The use cases they are aiming at are massive and would require the companies to hold significant amounts as well. I'm XRP all the way but I feel very confident about this project too.

Sign in to follow this