Sceptic

I'm back and I'm MORE bearish than ever!

So I've been away a while. I've been holidaying in Latin America mainly funded by shorting crypto. Admittedly the recent upsurge in some cryptos, notably NOT xrp btw, has been a mild annoyance but I'm still MORE bearish than ever. Whilst sipping on cocktails I noticed many derisory comments on my old thread entitled:"haha where are all the hodlers now".

When xrp was experiencing an anaemic appreciation my thread exploded with ridicule, further reinforcing my belief that most long positions are naive and over ambitious with their 589 ambition.

I am MORE BEARISH THAN EVER! I saw from afar how most here revelled in the xrp uptick...only to decry the recent stagnation of late. 

I came back and saw ludicrous predictions of 589 this and 500 that. 

Question....what will it take for hodlers to realise they are flogging a dead horse now? 

Question...how do you justify 589 when 1 dollar can't even be broken

Question....how is it that despite the impressive (and I concede they are impressive) announcements regarding xrp and ripple entrenchment systemically, xrp is still lagging behind coins with the most irrelevant ostensible use.

I invite intellectual debate....

Any comments that are derisory, nonsensical and abusive will be taken for what they are....senseless and self-deceived blind hope.

Regards 

Sceptic 

WB ! Good news were mostly about Ripple not xrp BUT Ripple is paving the roads for xrp . That’s the reason . 

Just a question : let me say you shorted xrp this or last year there was a max loose of 700% wouldn’t it be more lucrative to have gone long and get 34000% ? Just curious..

There is much foolish optimism on this site.  The 'Zerpening' thread is in a class by itself.  Captain Marbles has come back here

to mine the better quality discussions.  Lightning will not strike twice - what happened last Dec. - Jan. will not repeat. Never mind roosters launching rockets, etc.

Ripple still manages to impress despite constant abuse and media coverage that by calling it asinine just scratches the surface.

You didn't spell out exactly why you're more bearish than ever other than the current price.  Nothing much to argue with that point except it's still early in the game. A lot of those coins you mention are P&D scams. 

The "banks will never use XRP" FUD is done. Ripple is just on the verge of ending "xRapid will never be used extensively" FUD. So when they do,  watch your shorts!

5 minutes ago, Talinos said:

WB ! Good news were mostly about Ripple not xrp BUT Ripple is paving the roads for xrp . That’s the reason . 

Just a question : let me say you shorted xrp this or last year there was a max loose of 700% wouldn’t it be more lucrative to have gone long and get 34000% ? Just curious..

Truth is...i didn' get in at the low prices everyone else did. If I did I would probably be riding xrps proverbial d**k too

4 minutes ago, Quintree said:

You didn't spell out exactly why you're more bearish than ever other than the current price.  Nothing much to argue with that point except it's still early in the game. A lot of those coins you mention are P&D scams. 

The "banks will never use XRP" FUD is done. Ripple is just on the verge of ending "xRapid will never be used extensively" FUD. So when they do,  watch your shorts!

More bearish because....

Technical levels have been tested and not broken...

Hype around crypto is waning..

Regulation is coming...

Xrp has never been needed for xrapid to be a success...

Fundamental positives have not been reflected in price to date..

Media and crypto circles propagandise (disingenuously or not) that xrp is a scam...

The halcyon days of unfettered gains are gone...

Impending taxation legislation has tamed the wild west of crypto 

....to mention but a few 

3 minutes ago, DannyRipple said:

If you are bearish then why feel the need to come on xrp chat and convince others? 

Just short it and make money and take your damn vacations. I'd never rub it in others faces 

Good point...dont intend to rub anything.

Since I started on xrp chat I've always been open and transparent about my raison d'etre.

I'm genuinely interested in the behavioural psychology involved

since in half your post you appear to be bearish for the whole market, and not just XRP, are you posting this kinda thing on all the other coin forums to?

nice holiday pics though.

3 minutes ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

@Sceptic

Your entire post is senseless and insulting.  That's what you do.  You call us naive and ludicrous for being Hodlers and having a positive attitude.  While you continue your games of belittling everyone and making yourself out to be smarter then anyone else.

Thought for sure I had you on ignore after your last circus show.  Fool me once.

Good luck 

Didn't call YOU naive. Called the blind hope without rational reasoning naive. What's wrong with an opposing view. Let's say it does reach your target....you will one day technically be a seller at which point the sanctimonius pretence will be exposed for what it is/was. Your relentless optimismis no better than my pessimism