tar

XRP EWT Channeling to 589 $

7 minutes ago, tony71 said:

Seems we maybe heading to .20

Think .16 was the next level down.

My GOD!

You know, I feel I have loaded up a nice sum of xrp, to the point if it hits all time high my house is paid off, but if we drop to under $.10 and nothing has changed with xrp fundermentials, some how I will find more money, so in the next few years I can buy a bunch of houses. To be honest I really didn't think we would go under 0.40 but **** happens, the value is still very strong, just the market is very juvinial. Those that can hold out will be rewarded. If not then at least we gave it a good shot.

I'm sorry to spoil the party, but I've been looking and counting EW-charts since 1987. Never did those counts materialize as anticipated. YES, it is a great tool for looking at waves with the benefit of hindsight, but  NO - you won't be able to "expect what's coming next".  1-2-3 sub-divisions can keep on going for a long (long!) time, and so do the a/b/c corrections into double, triple zigzags (notably: those zigzags could develop into a 1-2-3-4-5 down trend - catching you by surprise after all).

So again: sorry, but you simply won't be able to conclude anything helpful from these counts, even if you might have the luck of one or two "good" labels.

On a side note: your count on the ensuing lila 3/4/5 moves are very different in amplitude & timing when comparing those to your big lila wave 1. Which would suggest, even to EW-analysis, that your 3/4/5 should look differently anyway.

To you all,
Ahhrrgg! :)

7 minutes ago, The Knight of Ahhrrgg said:

I'm sorry to spoil the party, but I've been looking and counting EW-charts since 1987. Never did those counts materialize as anticipated. YES, it is a great tool for looking at waves with the benefit of hindsight, but  NO - you won't be able to "expect what's coming next".  1-2-3 sub-divisions can keep on going for a long (long!) time, and so do the a/b/c corrections into double, triple zigzags (notably: those zigzags could develop into a 1-2-3-4-5 down trend - catching you by surprise after all).

So again: sorry, but you simply won't be able to conclude anything helpful from these counts, even if you might have the luck of one or two "good" labels.

Yep, ask 5 EW analysts and you get 5 different countings :lol:

7 minutes ago, The Knight of Ahhrrgg said:

On a side note: your count on the ensuing lila 3/4/5 moves are very different in amplitude & timing when comparing those to your big lila wave 1. Which would suggest, even to EW-analysis, that your 3/4/5 should look differently anyway.

To you all,
Ahhrrgg! :)

Thanks - as I have no earlier chart data we actually could also be only in major wave 4 and not in the major correction wave b/c (which would explain a possible deeper dip to somewhere above $ 0.03 (end of wave 1)). That would mean that the final 5th wave is still in front of us but also that the purple channel would have to be corrected to the downside (after wave 4 has finished) and $ 589 will be reached even later. I updated my idea with this alternative count:

fVnFsXkM