"... Let the doubters doubt; I’ve seen what Ripple can do.  While replacing payments infrastructure is not glamorous work, it is very prestigious and central to the financial well-being of countless stakeholders; central banks, governments, citizens, customers, banks, remittance processors, and of course, those of us who have the foresight to purchase XRP as an investment. .."

Yessiree..  (!)

Thanks again Hodor. 

LOVED getting the WORDPRESS e-mail update about the new blog!  It was a happy read while I am pulling the last of my hair out waiting for my parents to leave...

I loved the part of $90 on just speculation, and maybe this is a silly question, but if SBI is set to go live sometime this summer, along with all of the other xRapid names we have read about... Are we going from sub $1 all the way up to being just under $100?  I'm not trying to spread FUD or doubt or whatever, but at that point won't we already start seeing actual demand usage once the switch is flipped on SBI and the other xRapid names?

For the record I would LOVE $90 sometime this summer with numbers a LOT higher shortly afterwards :) Dream BIG people...

dreaming_snoop_by_magnumblade.jpg

Awesome job. Utility will separate wheat from chaff; Brad has been saying most of the coins will turn to zero and currently I only see a few coins in top 50 which have any real world uses.

55 minutes ago, Captain_Marbles said:

If crypto is seen as any kind of threat to established wealth it will be regulated out of existence. 

Some of those "established families" have members that invested a lot of family money and wealth in crypto.  I wouldn't make any assumptions.  (Mathew Mellon, et al?) 

56 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

The SBI exchange has got me really pumped. It's an awesome addition to the XRP ecosystem.

Same.  This is going to be very big for XRP, and it will be a long-term shift in the entire crypto market. 

I welcome what is about to happen.

8 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Some of those "established families" have members that invested a lot of family money and wealth in crypto.  I wouldn't make any assumptions.  (Mathew Mellon, et al?) 

Not them, but the true entrenched wealth, institutional, etc. - they will not allow their order to be undone.