Love how people in crypto, even XRP holders, just call every coin that they dont own a scam.

If there is FOMO from a coin thats running just think, do i own the coin? If no then its a sh*tcoin, scam, useless, bitconnect 2.0

TRX is really pure speculation right now vs XRP which has a really solid foundation and I view as an investment. But that doesnt make TRX a useless sh*tcoin.

The cryptoworld is filled with people who are probably geniuses but have poor business skills and probably should not be running a company. Jed McCaleb and Vitalik Buterin come to mind. Justin Sun is all business and marketing. Im willing to take a chance on TRX to turn into a real product just based on that alone.

1 hour ago, bachmanity said:

Love how people in crypto, even XRP holders, just call every coin that they dont own a scam.

If there is FOMO from a coin thats running just think, do i own the coin? If no then its a sh*tcoin, scam, useless, bitconnect 2.0

TRX is really pure speculation right now vs XRP which has a really solid foundation and I view as an investment. But that doesnt make TRX a useless sh*tcoin.

The cryptoworld is filled with people who are probably geniuses but have poor business skills and probably should not be running a company. Jed McCaleb and Vitalik Buterin come to mind. Justin Sun is all business and marketing. Im willing to take a chance on TRX to turn into a real product just based on that alone.

At present the sh++test coin is, the more money you can make on it until music stops and you are left with heavy bags.

TRX community appears to be worse than IOTAs community and that fact alone should make you super sceptical.

16 minutes ago, IdzieWojnaIdzieWojna said:

At present the sh++test coin is, the more money you can make on it until music stops and you are left with heavy bags.

TRX community appears to be worse than IOTAs community and that fact alone should make you super sceptical.

put 5k xrp on tron, made it 12k. not bad for 2 weeks or so. now, i'm out. I expect it to stop soon, drop, and have another run end of May.