Everyone’s Fluctuating Price Predictions

59 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Do you feel that way about crypto in general, or just XRP? The commoner view seems to be that institutional money has yet to join the party in earnest, and that the market cap of all crypto will increase several fold in upcoming years, with BTC hitting new highs.

You disagree with that view, and you think crypto and XRP have already had it's crazy highs?

Crypto in general had its day.  What remains now is a slow grind.  Perhaps XRP can breakaway by keeping their eye on the ball and good old fashioned hard work.  This idiotic wishing for a 'moon' is wasted energy.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s amazing how everyone’s XRP future price prediction ebbs and flows with the current market.  We’ve had four months of a downward market so everyone thinks the eoy price will be low.  At

Every once in awhile we get one of you that comes back after making a killing in XRP by being lucky enough to have bought early and sold during the pump.  Congratulations! But then like usual, yo

Love the positivity my fellow HODLers! Stay strong and be prepared to moon.

Posted Images

Just now, Captain_Marbles said:

Crypto in general had its day.  What remains now is a slow grind.  Perhaps XRP can breakaway by keeping their eye on the ball and good old fashioned hard work.  This idiotic wishing for a 'moon' is wasted energy.

Thanks.

Yours is an interesting opinion which could well end up being correct, I just don't know.

Pretty much all TA forecasters are expecting new all time highs for BTC, either this year or next. What that translates to for the altcoins is anyone's guess but I'd imagine those same people would expect the major altcoins to moon as well.

The people who don't follow TA, but are bitcoin evangelists, also expect BTC to moon, whether that happens this year or next year or in 2020. They obviously want the altcoins to die off, including XRP.

I've read lots of opinions suggesting that retail money has come in, but institutional money hasn't properly come on board yet, and when it does, everything will moon.

So to find somebody with your opinion is a change. I've barely heard anyone saying that the best has already happened. It's a contrarian view, that's all I'm saying!

For the record, I have a fair amount invested in XRP mainly, but also other altcoins, and obviously I hope you're wrong!

9 minutes ago, Captain_Marbles said:

Crypto had it's day? LOL

Dumbest statement of 2018.

"All these numbers are possible but if you truly believe in XRP as an investment, like I do, you will be leaning towards the higher numbers. You have to have that belief or why invest at all? If you don’t, maybe try your luck with another coin or other investment, something that you do believe in. "

I believe XRP is gonna be worth more then $1,00 in the future. I don't believe XRP is gonna be worth $40-$589 and any other unrealistic price predictions.

Now I should invest in another coin cause I don't believe XRP is gonna be worth$ 40-$589 ? What a nonsense.... 

2 hours ago, Captain_Marbles said:

Ah, 2018 is quite young - you won't let us down...

With all due respect you joined XRP chat on Friday so your juxtaposition view is going to ruffle some feathers.

In your opinion, now that the crypto boom is done. Where do you see xrp priced in 12 24 and 36 months?

You said you were in and now out, watching the side show. Can you please elaborate on that? What were you invested in? Was it xrp? You were bullish in crypto at one point but not now? Why?

22 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

With all due respect you joined XRP chat on Friday so your juxtaposition view is going to ruffle some feathers.

In your opinion, now that the crypto boom is done. Where do you see xrp priced in 12 24 and 36 months?

You said you were in and now out, watching the side show. Can you please elaborate on that? What were you invested in? Was it xrp? You were bullish in crypto at one point but not now? Why?

I invested heavily in XRP in 2016 - cashed out Jan 2018 - I was never ever ever 'bullish' - I liked Ripple and thought the coin was insanely undervalued.

Watching it explode last December, all I could do was laugh.  Now I have a modest stake of XRP as an amusement. No other coins.

My cynicism is watching this sad theater whipsaw around and people desperately thinking there is any rhyme or reason to any of it.

I make no price prediction and consider them utter nonsense.  I live fully as a citizen of the Earth only - no taxes, no support of war-mongering states.  Free.

Edited by Captain_Marbles
3 hours ago, Captain_Marbles said:

Crypto in general had its day. 

Do you believe blockchain has reached its limits as well?  The world will see no advancements through the use of blockchain?

Or you just think that any crypto’s as part of those blockchain solutions will fail?

Writing off all of crypto would be like me saying medicine has had its day - they’ll be no further advances 

Just now, Krypto said:

Do you believe blockchain has reached its limits as well?  The world will see no advancements through the use of blockchain?

Or you just think that any crypto’s as part of those blockchain solutions will fail?

Writing off all of crypto would be like me saying medicine has had its day - they’ll be no further advances 

Excellent question - when I say 'crypto' I mean the whole coin ecosystem and the sham market that has one coin calling the shots.

I would like to see the complete and total democratization of finance.  Right now it is an elitist system that prides itself on exclusion and the enrichment of a very few.  Yes, blockchain can help bring that down.  I'm all for it.  I like Ripple's efforts in this area - not as thrilled with Ripple cozying up to big banks.

13 minutes ago, Captain_Marbles said:

I invested heavily in XRP in 2016 - cashed out Jan 2018 - I was never ever ever 'bullish' - I liked Ripple and thought the coin was insanely undervalued.

Watching it explode last December, all I could do was laugh.  Now I have a modest stake of XRP as an amusement. No other coins.

My cynicism is watching this sad theater whipsaw around and people desperately thinking there is any rhyme or reason to any of it.

I make no price prediction and consider them utter nonsense.  I live fully as a citizen of the Earth only - no taxes, no support of war-mongering states.  Free.

Appreciate the reply. Also applaud you on you citizenship not an easy feat and takes a lot of sacrifice.

Given you are only invested for amusement and have more or less cashed out, not into crypto in general and were never bullish on xrp, what made you find xrpchat and sign up so you could contribute?

2 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

Appreciate the reply. Also applaud you on you citizenship not an easy feat and takes a lot of sacrifice.

Given you are only invested for amusement and have more or less cashed out, not into crypto in general and were never bullish on xrp, what made you find xrpchat and sign up so you could contribute?

I used to spy on this site quite a lot.  It was more fun several months ago.  That guy with the parrots was clever.

Now Captain Marbles has come forward to show that lambos and all that idiotic crap is not what is important - the true treasures are time and freedom. Both of which I now have in blessed abundance.

1 minute ago, Captain_Marbles said:

I used to spy on this site quite a lot.  It was more fun several months ago.  That guy with the parrots was clever.

Now Captain Marbles has come forward to show that lambos and all that idiotic crap is not what is important - the true treasures are time and freedom. Both of which I now have in blessed abundance.

You wouldn't be the first lurker haha. Not many like to admit it however.

For most of us the whole moon lambo phrases are just throw away lines and it's kind of a running joke and a way if having a laugh.

Myself and many people here I have got to know intend to invest our future profits to enable us to have financial freedom.

No longer having to exchange our most prescious comodity time, for dollars.

This means we can then spend the time with our families that we should naturally be able to as men and women of the land. Many have plans for community work and helping those in need and there are some here who themselves or their families fall into that category.

I congratulate you on your foresight to invest early and large enough to now be free in every aspect of life and I wish luck to all of us who are still working towards that.

So how does it feel now you are free? What has changed in your life and how do you like to spend your time now?

Genuinely interested. ?

29 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

You wouldn't be the first lurker haha. Not many like to admit it however.

For most of us the whole moon lambo phrases are just throw away lines and it's kind of a running joke and a way if having a laugh.

Myself and many people here I have got to know intend to invest our future profits to enable us to have financial freedom.

No longer having to exchange our most prescious comodity time, for dollars.

This means we can then spend the time with our families that we should naturally be able to as men and women of the land. Many have plans for community work and helping those in need and there are some here who themselves or their families fall into that category.

I congratulate you on your foresight to invest early and large enough to now be free in every aspect of life and I wish luck to all of us who are still working towards that.

So how does it feel now you are free? What has changed in your life and how do you like to spend your time now?

Genuinely interested. ?

Well, rule number 1 is avoid having kids.  Look around - there are enough people.  Planes are full, you can't get tickets to anything anymore.  The world is full.  Stop having kids. They are expensive - they want to go to Yale @ $70,000 per year.  Enough!

The world capitalist system exists to enrich only a few - don't believe that **** about rising tides raising all the boats.  Only the yachts count. The rest are forced onto a ridiculous hamster wheel.  Get off that thing!  Clear your head and think about things that matter. Art, music, good books.  When you have time for these things every day is Christmas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.