Chewiecoin

Everyone’s Fluctuating Price Predictions

Good points. 2017 was crazy in terms of price. The years 2013-2016 not so much. But we have many more years ahead, and those look bright. 

I would be shocked if in 5 years time, XRP would not have a similar rise as in 2017. Either within a short period or spread out over a long period. That's just my view though.

Just now, Benchmark said:

Good points. 2017 was crazy in terms of price. The years 2013-2016 not so much. But we have many more years ahead, and those look bright. 

I would be shocked if in 5 years time, XRP would not have a similar rise as in 2017. Either within a short period or spread out over a long period. That's just my view though.

I agree with this view. I also think that with the incredible adoption currently under way the time between these great rises will be shorter. 

. ?

dUL4G0t.gif

Edited by Superman

1 hour ago, Chewiecoin said:

It’s amazing how everyone’s XRP future price prediction ebbs and flows with the current market. 

We’ve had four months of a downward market so everyone thinks the eoy price will be low. 

At the end of last year it was the opposite,  it was all moons and lambo’s because the price was taking off.

Look at the historical price charts of the major coins. There are months, up to a year of nothing happening,  and then out of nowhere lift off. This is why we invested in crypto, for the chance to make a huge gain quickly. But for that chance you have to be willing to take the volatility

XRP went from $0.006 to $3.40 in 12 months in 2017 that’s a 56,000% rise. Now I hope we see that again in 2018 (I don’t honestly think so but it also wouldn’t surprise me).

If we get just 10% of that same rise from here on that puts us at $47 within 12 months. 

My point is that by EOY we could see a price of $1, $47 or $589. The fact is no one knows. 

All these numbers are possible but if you truly believe in XRP as an investment, like I do, you will be leaning towards the higher numbers. You have to have that belief or why invest at all? If you don’t, maybe try your luck with another coin or other investment, something that you do believe in. 

Go back to the fundamentals. Review the research. Keep yourself updated with current partnership and usage announcements. Ripple and XRP are in the best position now that they have ever been. A 56,000% rise occurred during 2017 based on mostly speculation. What do you think will happen when real XRP usage occurs. Think it’s not going to happen? Look at the recent announcements from Santander and Mercury FX!

We may not see these amazing gains again this year (we might) but we will see substantial gains this year IMO. What about 2019 and beyond? The future is incredibly bright. The massive gains will occur again.

HODL on, be patient and enjoy the ride. 

Good post Chewie. I agree with your points here. I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes and when we get xrapid in production combined with the next bull run really kicking off we are all going to be very happy. Personally I am still confident we will hit $100 by EOY. I feel it will be scary just how quickly we get there especially as the big institutional investors move in. I don't see how XRP could not be their top pick. Best use cases, best company in crypto building on the XRP ecosystem, cheap price with greatest potential returns.

The question is with all the news coming out can it hit :

$0.85 + 12,000% = $102.85