$589+

3 hours ago, corak said:

It's just an exchange....

BCH before trading on CB = $1400

BCH is on CB now. Price = $1400

The more, the better.

4 hours ago, BelieveInXRP said:

None of us know what the future holds for the price of XRP.

Why is that such a hard pill for many to swallow?

Don’t fear the unknown, embrace it.

don’t tell me how to live my life.

ok ok fine -.-

16 hours ago, Kelker11 said:

If you don't want to hear about Bearableguy, don't click on the threads.  And if you don't like what Alex Cobb is doing then don't watch his videos.  And if you're not seeking attention, then why open this thread?  I actually like the BG123 puzzles because they're creative and fun.  I like Alex Cobbs videos because he consolidates information found online into one place.  Believe what they say or not, no one on this board is the thought police.  Not everyone has to see value in something for it to have value. 

When I first came to XRPChat, one of the things I liked the most was how welcoming everyone seemed to be.  That's changed.  Now it's like a bunch of prim old judgemental hen's are posting and stomping their feet about proper behavior. Boys, you need to seriously grow up.

LOL mate, feeling put on the spot much by OP and my comment?

Regardless of how you personally feel, that won't change anything I wrote (and deep down you probably realise I was right, though it may hurt to acknowledge).

I don't like Alex's videos, they have ZERO added value for me. But I DMOR (much much more than an average guy) and I CERTAINLY don't watch them.

I have never commented on them either - before all this BG stupidity - and the only reason to comment here was to point at obvious underlying reason to give that guy so much air time, which is...

CLICKBAIT

There, I said it again. 

You feel free to watch them and to solve riddles (probably you have much more time than myself too) - I am certainly not gonna be trying to stop you, or tell you what to do really.

But don't you also try to deprive me of my own voice and right to call the Emperor naked. 

Edited by Insoniac

It never hurts for people to have hope.  I'm of the opinion that BearableGuy123 is legit but other people are more than welcome to disagree.  Regardless XRP is more fun because of it.  

I would be more than happy if XRP could reach and sustain support at the $5 level EOY.  It would be nice for everyone that entered and held at different price points to all see profit.

15 hours ago, ringer2 said:

To get to just $100 eoy, XRP needs daily compounded growth of 2%. That won’t be easy. 

Put in those terms that's really great!

In my view if it hits $50 it will have changed the world, which seems probable. At that point it will really take off—$588 will look to be much more of a possibility.

I love what XRP and Ripple are doing but $589.00 uuummmm that might be a stretch for this year.  I know in the future we will blow that figure out of the water when mass adoption hit. 

(Atomic Mass 58.9 for Cobalt. )  Now 58.90 with a market cap of 2.3 Trillion.  perhaps.