Inequivalent

Why don't mods correct the forum price and speculation?

1 hour ago, Inequivalent said:

Everytime I go click on this subsection I have to click another link as it says it has moved, why doesnt a mod actually fix the fucking link? its been like that for months?

YEAH! what he said ? Frankly I too am sick and tired of having to click an extra link to access the page I wanna get to, It's a disgrace! Why am I paying my hard earned money to access this forum when those lazy mods... oh, oh no wait... It's a free resource isn't it?, without advertising, moderated (pretty damn effectively) by volunteers right? My bad...

1 hour ago, Oisks said:

Rude...

This instead.

5 minutes ago, CT99 said:

YEAH! what he said ? Frankly I too am sick and tired of having to click an extra link to access the page I wanna get to, It's a disgrace! Why am I paying my hard earned money to access this forum when those lazy mods... oh, oh no wait... It's a free resource isn't it?, without advertising, moderated (pretty damn effectively) by volunteers right? My bad...

This instead.

LOL!!!

The thing about computers is that it's possible to save a page or site as a bookmark or favorite.... you know and just click it without having to go all the way around the barn. took me a while to figure that out also.

Edited by Sio2yH2O

7 minutes ago, Sio2yH2O said:

LOL!!!

The thing about computers is that it's possible to save a page or site as a bookmark or favorite.... you know and just click it without having to go all the way around the barn. took me a while to figure that out also.

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Holy jesus.

Just watched the news regarding the events happening in Canada and then you see a post like this about a lazy prick that needs to click one more link to acces the price and speculation club.

What the f'cuk

9 minutes ago, CT99 said:

You can jest all you like people, but there will be NO MOON until this issue is addressed. NO MOON i tell you!!!

If that's the case.... get the heck on it mods it I want to retire!

Edited by Sio2yH2O

58 minutes ago, GoonerAdy said:

Finally someone not afraid to talk about the important stuff we've all avoided. Next up, does the Royal chicken lay brown eggs or white eggs? ???

Don't be silly, everyone knows he lays tiny moons. Please, this is a serious thread!