XRP2Moon

CoryTV to Interview Brad Garlinghouse 3:30 PST tomorrow

Sorry for my naivety but what is Cory TV? I've searched and I can't see anything about it. 

Have to admit the build up to Brad Garlinghouse appearing on TV interviews always seems to be a letdown and nothing much rarely seems to come from it, hope I'm wrong about this one though.

1 minute ago, t11cky said:

Sorry for my naivety but what is Cory TV? I've searched and I can't see anything about it. 

Have to admit the build up to Brad Garlinghouse appearing on TV interviews always seems to be a letdown and nothing much rarely seems to come from it, hope I'm wrong about this one though.

Sounds like it will be an internally made interview done by Cory Johnson who recently joined Ripple from Bloomberg.

3 minutes ago, t11cky said:

Adding to @Coretex Cory Johnson is Ripple's Chief Market Strategist and formerly worked at Bloomberg TV.

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-welcomes-cory-johnson-chief-market-strategist/

1 minute ago, mm34505 said:

corey TV is BS

What why ?

27 minutes ago, Coretex said:

Sounds like it will be an internally made interview done by Cory Johnson who recently joined Ripple from Bloomberg.

I remember Brad having an interview with that dude, i bet he begged Brad to get any whatever position at Ripple (I`D DO SAME)

Edited by Sarnos

1 minute ago, Sarnos said:

I remember Brad having an interview with that dude, i bet he begged Brad to get any whatever position at Ripple (I DO SAME)

I have heard they had been friends even before that Bloomberg interview you are probably referring to.

36 minutes ago, Coretex said:

With that, I can image that they would throw in a nice novelty or development to pass Corry a nice start.

1 hour ago, t11cky said:

you've searched? damn... https://twitter.com/CoryTV