Win Tickets to XRP Community Night featuring guest performer Snoop Dogg!

3 hours ago, milkisforbabies said:

Maybe I missed it but do these tickets get a +1? Contrary to popular belief not all crypto enthusiasts are single. ?

Winners get a single ticket, no plus ones. Most people will be there for business reasons so great chance to come solo and network and build your community. 

4 hours ago, peebo38 said:

We're offering tickets to XRP Community Night featuring Snoop Dogg on May 15 during Blockchain Week in NYC.

on twitter, he said he puts the "crip in crypto" - you realize this is a gang reference right?

Not that I have anything against SnoopDogg, but couldn't we have gotten J. Cole, K. Lamar, Drake, Future, Eminem, Chance, Migos, Lil Wayne, Big Sean.....someone a little more relevant to the present.....Snoop is probably old enough to be my grandfather at this point. I guess beggars can't be choosers....

Edited by King34Maine

2 hours ago, Dutchpinoy said:

Damn I'm genuinely bummed out by this. I'll still gonna try out though. I'm sorry @Chewiecoin, I might  have to break my 100$ club membership if I win (bullrun on pre-order).

It’s ok to sell a small part of your stash for emergencies just as long g as you are holding XRP till $100 lol

Are you sure a Snoop Dog concert is worth it!!

Edited by Chewiecoin

13 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

It’s ok to sell a small part of your stash for emergencies just as long g as you are holding XRP till $100 lol

Are you sure a Snoop Dog concert is worth it!!

Couldn't care less about the performing artists imho. I'd sign up for Donald Trump singing Led Zeppelin songs if it meant  meeting Beard Garlinghouse and our David Schwartz in person and enjoying an event celebrating the xrp community.

2 hours ago, zerocool said:

on twitter, he said he puts the "crip in crypto" - you realize this is a gang reference right?

thanks for your concern. Snoop Dogg is not a spokesperson for the company, he's the musical entertainment for the evening and all the ideas he expresses are his own. We'll be enjoying his musical performance as an entertainer and nothing more. 

2 hours ago, King34Maine said:

Not that I have anything against SnoopDogg, but couldn't we have gotten J. Cole, K. Lamar, Drake, Future, Eminem, Chance, Migos, Lil Wayne, Big Sean.....someone a little more relevant to the present.....Snoop is probably old enough to be my grandfather at this point. I guess beggars can't be choosers....

you calling me old King? ? 

28 minutes ago, peebo38 said:

thanks for your concern. Snoop Dogg is not a spokesperson for the company, he's the musical entertainment for the evening and all the ideas he expresses are his own. We'll be enjoying his musical performance as an entertainer and nothing more. 

i realize he’s not a spokesperson, but wanted to vocalize this as even having an association can bring negative press. 

10 minutes ago, zerocool said:

i realize he’s not a spokesperson, but wanted to vocalize this as even having an association can bring negative press. 

I highly doubt that having Snoop perform at an event will be a deal-breaker for banks not partnering with Ripple. I"m quite sure banks are a bit more sophisticated than that. So, I'm inclined to believe that they will look at Ripple's blockchain tech performance, leadership, future potential, adoption, etc.....IMHO.

Edited by King34Maine

20 minutes ago, King34Maine said:

I highly doubt that having Snoop perform at an event will be a deal-breaker for banks not partnering with Ripple. I"m quite sure banks are a bit more sophisticated than that. So, I'm inclined to believe that they will look at Ripple's blockchain tech performance, leadership, future potential, adoption, etc.....IMHO.

you obviously didn’t see the post she originally quoted me in... on twitter he said he puts the “crip in crypto” which is a gang reference (he is/was an outspoken crip). having a connection TO THAT is what could bring bad press...

• karlos pinned and featured this topic
  • karlos unpinned and unfeatured this topic