Win Tickets to XRP Community Night featuring guest performer Snoop Dogg!

1 hour ago, peebo38 said:

Also, who's going to Blockchain week or is an NYC local? Would love to get a thread going so we can all do a meet up! 

NYC local here! Would be great to meet up with others in the XRP Army. 

I’d also like to attend the more important events of Ripple’s All-Stars speaking. Do you have any information regarding this? 

10 minutes ago, JNYC said:

NYC local here! 

I envy you..

visited NY last year with my wife. Is the greatest city I’ve ever been to. People are so nice in NY  

There is not one week that goes by without one of us saying that he/she wants to go back. 

Defenitely on my bucket list to take my 2 kids there!

10 minutes ago, DD_XRP said:

I envy you.

Defenitely on my bucket list to take my 2 kids there!

Where are you from?

Born & raised here but I think that in the near future you’ll be able to enjoy it again with the path Ripple & XRP are on. 

@peebo38 Let's hope this isn't another Twitter giveaway where the winner doesn't receive their prize....I'm still waiting for my Tshirt from the Ledger 5th anniversary give away 6 months ago.  I reach out to your customer inquiry via the website and they keep telling me they don't sell merchandise...Clearly, they arent even reading my emails.

Nobody will take you seriously after you invited snoop dogg for a private party which you call XRP community event. But only 10 people from the community are able to participate.

I am following Ripple since the beginning and this is the biggest marketing fail ever. Can you please fire the community manager and focus on corporate customers again. I thought Ripple is a serious company. Brad stated many times that they dont care about the XRP price at the moment... looks like you need the crypto kiddies now to pump XRP, or why do you invite this immature artist who was also a p0rn producer a few years ago? 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, JaseEffect said:

@peebo38 Let's hope this isn't another Twitter giveaway where the winner doesn't receive their prize....I'm still waiting for my Tshirt from the Ledger 5th anniversary give away 6 months ago.  I reach out to your customer inquiry via the website and they keep telling me they don't sell merchandise...Clearly, they arent even reading my emails.

hey ,sorry to hear that you had an issue with getting your Tshirt. Can you please DM me with your tshirt size and shipping address and I'll see what I can do? and yes, you will definitely get your prize for this one! 

• karlos pinned and featured this topic
  • karlos unpinned and unfeatured this topic