TrevorCoin

Ripple 150$ possible in 5 years?

Hello,

i believe in ripple. Im a ripple hodler and also trade from time to time.

I found this site: 
http://www.coinliker.com/forecast/ripple-EdSk-prediction

which predicts:
~32$/ripple in one year
~ 150$/ripple in 5 years

Do you think, it is possible for ripple to have such a high price in five years, when all other cryptos like ether, bitcoin also rise to new highs in the next five years?

10 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

Personally, I think these predictions are crazy. $10 for next year would be sky high as far as I'm concerned. We have to be realistic about the supply.

Are you realistic about xrp's target usecase and it's utility valuation though? Paint me crazy, 10usd eoy is bare minimum.

14 minutes ago, Dutchpinoy said:

Are you realistic about xrp's target usecase and it's utility valuation though? Paint me crazy, 10usd eoy is bare minimum.

I don't disagree that it could touch close to $10usd throughout the year. $30 though is crazy. Assuming BTC is still coupled, that would effectively be a $300k Bitcoin.

22 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

We will break free of BTC someday (hopefully soon). 

Once full scale adoption occurs and utility is driving demand 100Bn coins IMO won’t be nearly enough and we will sail past $10

I can clearly see a 3 digit XRP price within 3 years and honestly I think it could be much sooner than that.

XRP will be the dominant coin in the near future so it won’t matter what BTC’s price is. 

For what it is worth, I feel we always underestimate the game changers. IF (and I do mean IF) Ripple releases XRapid and it is utilised this year the way we all hope, that will drive the price. Add to that the major announcements we all know are coming and the FOMO will explode almost as fast as the industrial buy ups. IF this year pans out I honestly believe we could see the $200 mark by EOY or even the mythical $589. It may not stay there for very long but it could reach insane heights.

I would say even at this stage with the current info we have available it will still be $10-$25 by EOY.

Not all coins will make it.

The market will get smaller.

$100 per XRP is normal.

Around 2020, or before.

14 minutes ago, TheRipple said:

But but but!  Beatableguy123 said 589+! Your prediction seems very reasonable! Not that attention seekers crazy number by Eoy

$589 => 58.9 is COBALT atomic weight => Nothing related to XRP price ! => Just an hidden message for telling cobalt is going to be implemented (next year ?) !

17 minutes ago, RossMacFirdeen said:

$589 => 58.9 is COBALT atomic weight => Nothing related to XRP price ! => Just an hidden message for telling cobalt is going to be implemented (next year ?) !

If I'm not mistaken, someone on Reddit asked BG123 again, and very explicitly, if he was still maintaining his $589+ price prediction, and he answered affirmatively. 

This makes me think that the number 589 is just a reference to Cobalt, and the "+" means that he actually sees the price going much higher than $589. 

Edited by Teva