TrevorCoin

Ripple 150$ possible in 5 years?

42 minutes ago, RossMacFirdeen said:

$589 => 58.9 is COBALT atomic weight => Nothing related to XRP price ! => Just an hidden message for telling cobalt is going to be implemented (next year ?) !

I don't want to make this tin foil so I'm going to say this and leave it here.  Why would he include the dollar sign if the only numbers that mattered were the 5, 8, and 9 in that prediction?  Seems clear as day to me.  We'll see.

1 hour ago, Superman said:

Not all coins will make it.

The market will get smaller.

$100 per XRP is normal.

Around 2020, or before.

I trust u Superman, guess u got this insider tips from ur billionaire bat buddy, right? 

Fly me to the moon! ???

Last year, I was only hoping that xrp would be "a dollar for Christmas", and sure enough, it hit $1.04. Now I'm wishing for "a hundred for Christmas," so I'm going to go with $104.00. 

6 hours ago, TrevorCoin said:

Hello,

i believe in ripple. Im a ripple hodler and also trade from time to time.

I found this site: 
http://www.coinliker.com/forecast/ripple-EdSk-prediction

which predicts:
~32$/ripple in one year
~ 150$/ripple in 5 years

Do you think, it is possible for ripple to have such a high price in five years, when all other cryptos like ether, bitcoin also rise to new highs in the next five years?

$150 in 5 years is in the realm of the possible for sure.  Personally, I think it's highly unlikely to occur "when all other cryptos" also reach new highs.  It's far more likely that the majority of cryptos will die out in the next 5 years leaving XRP as one of the 3-5 remaining currencies being used in real world applications with an actual company behind them.

4 hours ago, Teva said:

If I'm not mistaken, someone on Reddit asked BG123 again, and very explicitly, if he was still maintaining his $589+ price prediction, and he answered affirmatively. 

This makes me think that the number 589 is just a reference to Cobalt, and the "+" means that he actually sees the price going much higher than $589. 

I don't agree ! BG123 did not explicitly confirm $589 !

10 hours ago, lucid99 said:

I don't disagree that it could touch close to $10usd throughout the year. $30 though is crazy. Assuming BTC is still coupled, that would effectively be a $300k Bitcoin.

But BTC is later in it’s life cycle and had the early brand advantage, but what is lacks is real use cases. If the XRP use cases keeping grown more XRP is needed just for basic liquidity as lots will be sat in accounts.

If everyone in the world owned XRP, that is less than 20 XRP each. Compare that to the US Dollar and you soon realise XRP is scarce.