NACHA, FINASTRA and Ripple=Checkmate

10 hours ago, DutchPanda said:

Thankx for the great read! It's obvious we are betting on the dark horse, and in time WE will be rewarded. What still is freaking my mind is that recent growth or Ripple has nothing to do with the above. It's pure speculative behaviour of the crypto market. Look at the growth of BCH and fe. Bytom and Zilliqa..... people still are trying to bet on other coins for the quick bucks.

If you´d ask me, we deserve to be way above our ATH from Jan. just for the cause of what Ripple labs has achieved comparing to vague other alts, but we are not (not yet).

My conclusion: this market is still full of people trying to get rich overnight, having no clue at all where they are investing in, but sometimes get very lucky to buy random pump and dump coins.

For our sake, it would be good if SBI and other partners started using XRapid/XRP big scale, to set us off to the range we belong to: no.1 on cmc/lcw. Everybody's saying that cmc/lcw is irrelevant for XRP. It may be in the future, but for now it seems to be one of the most important instruments that people use to decide where to put their money on.

Without getting too out there for you guys, it's my belief that the price of xrp is being manipulated in order to keep it artificially low to allow the big time players to accumulate as much as they can cheaply. The large organizations and business's aren't going to pay a premium for xrp. 

@BANKXRP 

You should really change your name to xrp freaking library with all of the resources you have lol.

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, DutchPanda said:

My conclusion: this market is still full of people trying to get rich overnight

Guilty: When I started in Crypto I was thinking the same. Now, not quite half a year later I found out that I invested, from the beginning, in the most substantial Cryptocompany out there. And therefore I threw my sandals in the trash and bought some nice running shoes, as I am in a marathon obviously. 

View on things shifted dramaticly. My initial stack grew over 10x only because of confidence in Ripple. And I am happy I went beyond "get rich quick". So might be "get rich long-term" now.  ;)

Anyway: Still waiting for the sonic boom of XRP usage.

12 minutes ago, myenglishisbad said:

with this radio silence from Ripple one would think that they no longer exist. thanks to you guys we still have something. good job!

Their employees have been pretty active on Twitter recently, just haven't heard any announcements, but that's what Brad had stated awhile ago.

19 minutes ago, KingsAndQueens said:

Without getting too out there for you guys, it's my belief that the price of xrp is being manipulated in order to keep it artificially low to allow the big time players to accumulate as much as they can cheaply. The large organizations and business's aren't to pay a premium for xrp. 

@BANKXRP 

You should really change your name to xrp freaking library with all of the resources you have lol.

This has been debunked in the past by Ripple. They're not manipulating prices as this would bring them piles of regulatory ****.

46 minutes ago, myenglishisbad said:

with this radio silence from Ripple one would think that they no longer exist. thanks to you guys we still have something. good job!

We've had 4 Insights published this month already, it's not like we're not getting something every week. Add to that all the events where Ripple employees have taken part. The Q1 report also should be out soon.

Edited by bm32533476

22 minutes ago, Dutchpinoy said:

This has been debunked in the past by Ripple. They're not manipulating prices as this would bring them piles of regulatory ****.

Can’t the price be manipulated without Ripple’s involvement though?

3 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Can’t the price be manipulated without Ripple’s involvement though?

This...^

1 hour ago, KingsAndQueens said:

Without getting too out there for you guys, it's my belief that the price of xrp is being manipulated in order to keep it artificially low to allow the big time players to accumulate as much as they can cheaply. The large organizations and business's aren't to pay a premium for xrp. 

@BANKXRP 

I sincerely hope (and believe to an extent) this is the case, however why don't the institutions just buy their XRPs now then let the price do what it will?

What's the need to keep the price low for an extended period?

15 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

I sincerely hope (and believe to an extent) this is the case, however why don't the institutions just buy their XRPs now then let the price do what it will?

What's the need to keep the price low for an extended period?

I'll send u a pm, I don't wanna bring this up here as it could wind up being divisive.

2 minutes ago, KingsAndQueens said:

I'll send u a pm, I don't wanna bring this up here as it could wind up being divisive.

Can you pm me too? I’m curious to know your thoughts on this.

19 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Can you pm me too? I’m curious to know your thoughts on this.

Sure gimme a few.