Will The Federal Reserve Use Ripple?

Is there actually a credible source for Brad Garlinghouse saying xRapid went live internally? All I've seen is a reddit post where some guy said that Brad said or something like that.

Also, what does going live internally actually mean? Internally where? With whom?

I will be waiting through April... 

If ripple won't announce, at least they will. Hope it is positive. Would be a huge stamp of legitimacy for ripple.

Later this month so any day now it can come

After reading and researching here is what I found:  Bascially out of the 25 its down to 16 with Ripple in the running still...............

At the beginning of the process, the QIAT received 25 proposals submitted to the FPTF. Two of these proposals missed the April 30 deadline, and another submitted an incomplete proposal. Two more opted out of the proposer Q&A session after reviewing the QIAT’s Preliminary Draft Assessment. One more opted out before their proposal was distributed to the FPTF on September 29. Three more proposers opted out of the final report, leaving 16 final proposals.

THE 16 PROPOSERS ARE: DWOLLA SHAZAM HUB CULTURE SWAPSTECH INTERCOMPUTER TCH/FIS KALYPTON/ECCHO THOUGHT MATRIX MOMO TOKEN NABC/ICBA UNIVERSITY BANK NANOPAY WINGCASH RIPPLE WORLD CURRENCY

11 hours ago, mm34505 said:

Later this month so any day now it can come

After reading and researching here is what I found:  Bascially out of the 25 its down to 16 with Ripple in the running still...............

THE 16 PROPOSERS ARE: DWOLLA SHAZAM HUB CULTURE SWAPSTECH INTERCOMPUTER TCH/FIS KALYPTON/ECCHO THOUGHT MATRIX MOMO TOKEN NABC/ICBA UNIVERSITY BANK NANOPAY WINGCASH RIPPLE WORLD CURRENCY

Admittedly I don't work in the banking sector but has anyone ever heard of the other 15? 

1 minute ago, XRPRJB said:

Admittedly I don't work in the banking sector but has anyone ever heard of the other 15? 

Great question - I'd love to hear from someone that could realistically detail what xrp's chances are. 

wonder if it will effect price if they don't get the gig... probably positively. We all know good news slams the price!

The others have the sort of made up names you'd expect to find on an ICO. I'm a little surprised Titcoin isn't in there. Perhaps they are major players in the financial market but I get the feeling there's one horse that is well ahead of the pack in this one..

42 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

I've heard of Shazam, mainly as a music recognition app. I'm assuming it's the same one?

43 minutes ago, SanHolo said:

@mars75 has made a thread about DWOLLA, good read (as anything from @mars75).

Wow, that's why this site is the best. Very exciting stuff there and very well researched and presented too. Can we take this to mean there is a potential three way partnership in the offing? As in the winner might be DWOLLA/Ripple? The Federal Reserve are no mugs and will recognise the best talent to team up with.