MaxEntropy

Karlos... Needs to take control of TomXCS

@karlos 

@tomxcs

The knee jerk reaction of Tomxcs to unpopular topics is silly.

As Admin Tomxcs, has presumably a well defined role... what is it?

--

Stellar will overtake Ripple, because Ripple is poorly managed. XRPchat, if it is paid by Ripple then should provide a forum to open debate. If XRPchat is not paid by Ripple then it (Karlos) should not care.

--

Karlos... I am unhappy with the administration of XRPchat.

On Monday, if TomXCS is not reined in, then I will do the following:

• identify which European Internet administrative body is responsible for web content, and hence XRPchat
  • attempt to understand who funds XRPchat
  • if Ripple funds XRP, then seek to understand what responsibilities Ripple has for XRPchat content

Please take control of TomXCS 

@MaxEntropy  you could have done this in a PM , but then again, you wouldn’t get the so much needed attention.  Sad.

Anyway; good to see you unhappy ! Lol. 

Whois funding you exactly??? 

Then we would know what resposibilities that company ( cryptocurrency) has for the content of your posts.

Since Max decided to post publicly, so will I: Max posted in the wrong sub (again!), which was reported by other forum members (thank you!), so I moved it and warned him about posts being placed in an inappropriate sub (again!). This was my "knee jerk reaction" that greatly offended Max. I don't claim to be objective when it comes to everything Ripple, but I do try to stay out of things that aren't breaking the forum rules.

AFAIK, this is karlos' privately-run and -funded forum and there is no connection to Ripple.

Good luck with that EU stuff, Max.

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Benchmark said:

Read the bottom of the page Maxie: 

And now go to the Stellar forum,  that's where you want to be.

I own xlm but their forum is terrible and won't post there.

Edited by Eruption

so to sum it up, xrpchat administration, ripple leadership, banks and nations states are either incompetent and/or soon to be extinct...and XLM is the future because Google...so, what course of action do you propose? my 1st instinct was to message Karlos but you beat me to it, gosh darn it! what's next???

3 hours ago, xrpmeplease said:

so to sum it up, xrpchat administration, ripple leadership, banks and nations states are either incompetent and/or soon to be extinct...and XLM is the future because Google...so, what course of action do you propose? my 1st instinct was to message Karlos but you beat me to it, gosh darn it! what's next???

Awesome summation!   Thanks.

Max has gone from being a bit of a pain to a real one.

In truth I didn't imagine he could be as silly as this though.  What a petulant child he is when the world doesn't swoon to his wisdom.

Thank you Karlos for this wonderful forum and for your commonsense approach.