DreXRP

Is Ripple (XRP) Becoming Unstoppable?

Posted (edited)

““While Ripple contributes to the open-source code of the XRP Ledger, we don’t own, control, or administer the XRP Ledger. The XRP Ledger is decentralized. If Ripple ceased to exist, the XRP Ledger would continue to exist.”

If the XRP ledger will continue to exist, then the Internet of Value could be a possibility in the near future. And if it materializes, it’d make Ripple (XRP) unstoppable.””

😎 Right this caption in my opinion, must be taken as point of force of XRP Ledger.

buy and hold XRP 😎

Edited by idereffets

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DreXRP said:

Short answer: Yes :drinks:

Long answer: https://stocksgazette.com/2018/04/21/is-ripple-xrp-becoming-unstoppable/amp/ 

Nice article about decentralization and the Internet of Value

You are making topic where you mentioned 2 totaly different things Ripple and XRP. And it should be based on shitty website which posts shitty news just to atract visitors (they posted fake news about binance and xrp, this is very bad for xrp)

If you go now to their website you will see:

3 Partnerships That Prove Stellar (XLM) Will Overtake Ripple (XRP)

And a few days ago they wrote post:

Ripple (XRP) is not among the top three coins by default

This is a shitty website that just constantly produce ANY content to get visitors for their ads, where article from one day might be totaly against article from day before.

Edited by Riseup

3 minutes ago, Riseup said:

You are making topic where you mentioned 2 totaly different things Ripple and XRP. And it should be based on shitty website which posts shitty news just to atract visitors

If you go now to their website you will see:

3 Partnerships That Prove Stellar (XLM) Will Overtake Ripple (XRP)

Stellar no overtake xrp. Stellar is nothing worth. 

Just now, sophievu said:

Stellar no overtake xrp. Stellar is nothing worth. 

I agree, I just make comment that OP made post from website which made such claim 2 days before.

@xrpreston I’m not a fan, but Stellar can/might have some success in the future. But to say that Stellar is gunna over take Ripple and XRP is extremely unlikely and wildly unfounded.

compare client lists of the two companies. It’s not even close, I’m common. 

This whole “yea, but stellar has IBM” argument is so getting old. 

Hey did everyone know Stellar is partnered with IBM.!!!! What that means I still don’t know. Kinda like I still can’t figure out what Litecoin wants to do. Lol. 

20 hours ago, xrpreston said:

thats your opinion not a fact. IBM signed stellar. check out stellarterm exchange

Look at partnerschift with ripple xrp. Ripple in a big consortium and ibm is in the list of ripple xrp . 😁

2 hours ago, Cryptoball said:

Hey did everyone know Stellar is partnered with IBM.!!!! What that means I still don’t know. Kinda like I still can’t figure out what Litecoin wants to do. Lol. 

instead of making childish comments maybe you should do some dd. stellar isnt going away. new exchange and partnerships. theres room for both

just like amazon and walmart. they wont put eachother out of business. im a large holder of xrp but not dumb enough to think jed is just gonna close up shop

4 hours ago, Palerider said:

@xrpreston I’m not a fan, but Stellar can/might have some success in the future. But to say that Stellar is gunna over take Ripple and XRP is extremely unlikely and wildly unfounded.

compare client lists of the two companies. It’s not even close, I’m common. 

This whole “yea, but stellar has IBM” argument is so getting old. 

its not an ibm argument and i wasnt replying to his stellar overtaking xrp. my comment was about his" stellar  is nothing worth"

thats just ignorant  to think that.  any smart investor will research the whole space. jeds not going away.