retep

xrp prices going up like a rocket

Just now, RippleEvangelist said:

I wish I could go back in time. :D

i wrote elon musk with the question when he has that usb version of the flux capacitor ready, because i could use one alright. ?

34 minutes ago, PlanK said:

I don't get why people price things in Bitcon.

It's like pricing things in Dodos.

:unsure:

The Dodos are defining the whole market trend and the price of all other coins. So looking at the Dodo to XRP relation tells us how much we are connected or decoupled to Dodos. It is our target as XRP HODL'ers to reach the dominating level of Dodos in the whole market. :-)

Any price under $1.30 is good for my dollar cost average, but was hoping to pick up a few more 2 for $1 xrp next month - don't look like thats going to happen again now fomo is kicking in.

If BTC manages to push through $9100 and consolidate above that we could see trend reversal. Finally. But I don't want to jinx it :D

Edited by iLeeT

46 minutes ago, retep said:

Ok that's it, i hope that it wil go down a bit to 0,00010, because then i'm going to buy.

Stop crying and buy.

There are many people in a similar position as me where we purchased during the ATH. My average buy cost is $1.20.

I wish I was in your position to buy at this price instead

Edited by Moonraker

1 hour ago, PlanK said:

I don't get why people price things in Bitcon.

It's like pricing things in Dodos.

:unsure:

Bloomberg reckons BTC is only really worth $20

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-04-19/what-bitcoin-is-really-worth-may-no-longer-be-such-a-mystery

I’d go with a utility argument I read. Basically BTC doesn’t have a lot of transaction utility, it is very slow and the transactions are expensive.

If it was a phone, it would be like one of those 1960s/70s fixed line phones. You might pay $20 for the phone, but where they get you is the call costs and rental.

I see XRP as much more functional and offering greater utility, and whilst calls, SMS and Data is now cheap, I might now spend $1000 on a handset - I.e an iPhone X.