At what point will this recent rise trigger a pullback?

This is a more stable increase in prices at this point. As long as BTC is on a positive trend we may not see too much of a pullback in FIAT terms. We can see a small pullback in BTC terms, if and when BTC increases the speed of price appreciation, say goes from 8.3K to 12K and part of the money switches to ride that wave, but this won't create a pull back in fiat terms for XRP.

The increase in December/January was a parabolic increase, we are not witnessing this at the moment, what we are seeing is a more sustainable smaller rate of increase.

I believe we will see a continuation of this sustainable increase with small corrections along the way, all the way up to a 1.4$ or so, then hopefully somewhere along in mid/late June we will see a repeat of the parabolic move which can take us up to 8-10 USD.

11 hours ago, lucid99 said:

I know nobody can answer that question but I'd like to gauge sentiment. Let's say we continue to rise past $1, at which dollar value do you see this rapid rise becoming exhausted and leading to a real pullback? Anyone here have some sell orders in place? 

depends. right now it looks similar to December. could be $3. could be a new ATH... HODL on my friend, HODL on. 

XRP just broke out of the downtrend channel for nearly two days now. A small pullback is healthy and nothing to worry about. The correction started at a price that does not have any significance as far as I can see. $1.2 would be a great test before a deeper correction occurs again. This would also clear the way for some nice common chart patterns like cup&handle, inverse head& shoulders and the like.