AlexCobb

Why I Think Ripple Will Be Bullish For The Next Few Months

Fun, optimistic video as usual Alex, I look forward to these. :clapping:

Speaking from anecdote, most people I know who DO get a refund on their taxes know it ahead of time and therefore file as soon as possible sometime in late January or early February, while people like me who always owe money on taxes hodl their monies until very late in the season before forking it over.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.  And YET there will be *some* refunds coming back to folks from here on through May as well (to the tune of the 'fun optimistic' lens you mention.)

I enjoy these videos as well.

Posted (edited)

Yo... everyone in the crypto space... I think I know what is going on...

• Stellar's XLM is now 50% of Ripple's XRP valuation... and inching closer to my prediction... of equality in 2018 July
  • Ripple is pumping markets to ensure that it does not slip in global rankings
Edited by MaxEntropy

12 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

• Stellar's XLM is now 50% of Ripple's XRP valuation... and inching closer to my prediction... of equality in 2018 July

Thanks for the input, Jed.

18 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

C'mon @MaxEntropy you can do better than that, you know as well as anyone that the market prices have no basis in fundamentals, it's just a coin of the moment scenario like XRP was in Dec.

Posted (edited)

Oh, I just wanted an opportunity... to say...

• Yo what's happening Bros

I have never had the chance to say...

• Fire in the hole

But seriously, I think it should be time for Ripple to de-couple from Bitcoin.

Edited by MaxEntropy

2 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

Oh, I just wanted an opportunity... to say...

• Yo what's happening Bros

But seriously, I think it should be time for Ripple to de-couple from Bitcoin.

Let's hope you're right as I have been waiting for flippening and decoupling for many months ... great to see Stellar up.