Where are we all from?

BluKoo

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, from London Town. Been into XRP since about this time 2 years ago, never really been active on here and have lived on crypto twitter mainly, my handle is @ Jay_jay_semple and it would be cool to meet and get to know all of you guys. What excites me the most about XRP is the type of people I think that the community is, and what effect on the world we will all make when our horse comes in. So nice to meet you all, looking forward to getting to know you all a little better

On 2 May 2019 at 4:09 PM, ajsexton said:

Just a little south of Durham for me ... held XRP since early December 2016 (got in at $0.20 originally, averaging about $0.42)

Hello, welcome. XRP was never @ $0.20 in 2016??!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am from Edinburgh but been living in Oz for 20+ years. I have a friend in Scotland who wants to invest in XRP, I have previously mentioned E toro to her ( Blu Coo's tip). I am not sure if she has looked into it yet but I am heading back over next month and will help her get set-up. What sites does everyone else use, she will be a HODLer not a trader. Cheers .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.