kvic

How will I be rewarded for investing into Ripple?

The whales buy ripple directly and therefore don’t affect the public pricing or benefit me in any way but affect me when they sell.

I will never get any dividend and the price will weakened when locked up ripples are released.

Ripple itself gets the money I provide but Ripple doesn’t owe me anything.

For my investment I have XPR money I can use in transaction basically $1 for $1 and maybe have a return on the money I have invested with them to grow if Ripple is successful in finding business that causes usage or loose my money if they fail.

Although I love the Ripple model and the Block Chain and think they are the better coin, I find the whole concept a bit arrogant.

I hope I have misunderstood something and everyone can enlighten me on my understanding because as it stands for me now I believe my returns are only good while the public keeps faith and ripple really doesn’t need our money anymore.   

Just now, kvic said:

I hope I have misunderstood something and everyone can enlighten me on my understanding because as it stands for me now I believe my returns are only good while the public keeps faith and ripple really doesn’t need our money anymore.  

Ummmmm........oh never mind.:hunter:

1 hour ago, kvic said:

The whales buy ripple directly and therefore don’t affect the public pricing or benefit me in any way but affect me when they sell.

I will never get any dividend and the price will weakened when locked up ripples are released.

For my investment I have XPR money I can use in transaction basically $1 for $1 and maybe have a return on the money I have invested with them to grow if Ripple is successful in finding business that causes usage or loose my money if they fail.

Although I love the Ripple model and the Block Chain and think they are the better coin, I find the whole concept a bit arrogant.

I hate posts like these. I assume you are trying to spread FUD.

Otherwise:

You made the decision to come for the ride. Nobody forced you to.

If you don't like the vehicle, get out and go elsewhere.

2 hours ago, kvic said:

You haven’t invested in Ripple.

Whales are everywhere.  

If you are looking for dividends, You’ll find those elsewhere.

Good luck.

3 hours ago, kvic said:

keep studying. 

If you don't like the XRP that you hold right now, i'll buy them for a discounted price. I will gladly spend them by buying an island later in the future.

You can invest in dividends with the money that I've provided and I am relaxing with a coktail in my hand provided from my butler Alfred.

+1 for both of us no?

5 hours ago, kvic said:

I think I read somewhere that the Ripple employees were paid in part with XRP on top of their salaries so they are invested as well ..

Posted (edited)

You won’t be rewarded. You will lose every penny you invested. But, as you have only invested the amount you are happy to lose it doesn’t matter does it??

This is sarcasm by the way. I’m heavily invested and believe in the team behind ripple.

Edited by Paddy

Simple supply and demand as network usage increases, Ripple doesnt hold infinate supply of XRP.If this doesnt suit you, why not find a dividend” coin then, I could point you to Neo/COSS/VEN for a start.