2zerps

code behind joelkatz tweet "1 may"

His last tweet: 

"I am so ready to get home but Air France is on strike. I may get back eventually."

Interpretation: We are so ready to go live with xRapid (or Xsomething huge). However, something has delayed the "launch" of the plane. "I may" get back eventually... "may" "I" = May 1st.

Now may someone please invite me to that tinfoin group?? I was a member before but have been rejected now...

11 minutes ago, 2zerps said:

His last tweet: 

"I am so ready to get home but Air France is on strike. I may get back eventually."

Interpretation: We are so ready to go live with xRapid (or Xsomething huge). However, something has delayed the "launch" of the plane. "I may" get back eventually... "may" "I" = May 1st.

Now may someone please invite me to that tinfoin group?? I was a member before but have been rejected now...

No reason why you should of been rejected, you've got some brownie points. Apply again.

Posted (edited)

cant apply again... i get an error Error code: 2C350/I

last time I made it by getting an invite from an admin. 

so you think the code behind the tweet could be right?

Edited by 2zerps

moved to offtopic? how is a tweet by joelkatz offtopic?

i really cant get around this forum rules and requisites - looks like its made for 4 users and the rest should remain silent.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, FUD said:

I just bought a bicycle for 545 usd, pretty sure this means something. 😂 

$545? Dang, I'm a cheap ***. I realize there are $3K bikes out there - and we love to go biking as a family - but yeah - $300 Is my limit. 

I'm going to be the cheapest person with money once XRP finally pops. $50 for a sweatshirt? Heck no. $12 lb for steak? Haha, no. $4.99 a lb for apples- are you kidding me? 

Edited by Loki

1 hour ago, Loki said:

$545? Dang, I'm a cheap ***. I realize there are $3K bikes out there - and we love to go biking as a family - but yeah - $300 Is my limit. 

I'm going to be the cheapest person with money once XRP finally pops. $50 for a sweatshirt? Heck no. $12 lb for steak? Haha, no. $4.99 a lb for apples- are you kidding me? 

I made that up for a joke:)