Trickery

New club for Kiwis

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Trickery said:

Ahh Portland, great city, reminded me of home.

It's is very similar. Oregon and Washington are in general quite similar to NZ. People always ask how will I cope with the rain and lack of sunshine?

I'm from the Manawatu....lol 

So it's actually nice not to have wind every day while it's cold and raining 😂

Edited by Blpinfinity

Quite a few people in this thread and only 4 of us in the actual group. I've just posted a tax thread over there, boring I know but important I think to share any knowledge we have. And, the threads can only get more exciting moving forward. :lol:

On 16/04/2018 at 3:19 PM, SaladFingers said:

Quite a few people in this thread and only 4 of us in the actual group. I've just posted a tax thread over there, boring I know but important I think to share any knowledge we have. And, the threads can only get more exciting moving forward. :lol:

What group is that mate?

On 4/17/2018 at 10:19 AM, SaladFingers said:

That was the main reason I created the club but it will be great to hear any news on things like exchanges as well, I see mycryptowallet are going to let Kiwis in soon.