Trickery

New club for Kiwis

1 minute ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

You can have Barnaby Joyce. In fact, we'll pay you to take him. You can keep pavlova, for example.

Nah you guys can keep him along with Russel Crowe, but we would like Crowded House and Dragon back.

Just now, Trickery said:

Nah you guys can keep him along with Russel Crowe, but we would like Crowded House and Dragon back.

Hmmm....according to our constitution, NZ is a state of Australia anyway, so maybe we can fob off Barnaby and Russell to Manus Island.

Just now, Trickery said:

Well according to us Australia is the west island of NZ and we keep all our worst criminals there.

Phew! I'm a kiwi technically, descended from 10 pound Poms, so any hint of convict stain on my heritage is greatly exaggerated.

Edited by OzAlphaWolf

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

I’m an Aussie so that’s worth three kiwis.

You know, God sat down with the first kiwi and said, "Tahi, I'm giving you all this, the best mountains, the biggest trees, the largest rivers flowing from the deepest lakes to the most abundant sea. It's all yours". Tahi said, "kiaora, that's amazing, but what's the catch?" .... "Wait till you see the fcuken neighbours I had to give you."

27 minutes ago, RippleNZ said:

Tahi, I'm giving you all this, the best mountains, the biggest trees, the largest rivers flowing from the deepest lakes to the most abundant sea. It's all yours".

Yep.  It’s definately beautiful and awesome.  But the coldest winter I have ever experienced was on a summer holiday in New Zealand. :) 

Oh, and also the place was full of Kiwis....    so it reminded me of back home in Australia.   :) 

5 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

But the coldest winter I have ever experienced was on a summer holiday in New Zealand.

Well we have something in common then, the coldest winter I have ever experienced was a summer in Melbourne and the hottest summer was the same day, although Albury Wodonga wasn't much chop either.

1 minute ago, Trickery said:

Well we have something in common then, the coldest winter I have ever experienced was a summer in Melbourne and the hottest summer was the same day, although Albury Wodonga wasn't much chop either.

Melbourne is in fact sitting firmly astride many alternate reality membranes and so gets the weather from many of them in random sequences.

Thats why most of Australia avoids going there whenever possible.