tar

I'm going out on a limb

If we remain bullish, there is a potential of 200 % in 5 weeks:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPEUR/s7C3s5yl-Le-Cercle-potential-of-200-in-5-weeks/

I am optimistic:

But this is no financial advice.

limb.png

Just now, Thoraeus said:

That chart makes it all look so simple...

Ye, the most critical part is to finally break out of the minor (purple) downward channel :preved:

I do hope so @tar but, Western union is more of a rumour. Nothing confirmed yet. There are various blockchain events happening very soon, one of the biggest in May I believe, not quite sure if Revolut will add something to the XRP price, the thing that you can't withdraw is more of less a setback for most, but I do believe Coinsquare is finally going live with XRP (already planned to add in february, lol). The islamic countries have a go-go since a few days ago to buy bitcoin. Definately a good thing! I recall a few friends from Dubai saying that crypto is very heavy over there but, they wouldnt dare to buy it because it's not conform their law, but now it is! So big money incoming. 

Don't forget SBI - august. Will be a gamechanger

How is WU a rumour? You mean the date right? 

30 minutes ago, Gaet said:

I do hope so @tar but, Western union is more of a rumour. Nothing confirmed yet. There are various blockchain events happening very soon, one of the biggest in May I believe, not quite sure if Revolut will add something to the XRP price, the thing that you can't withdraw is more of less a setback for most, but I do believe Coinsquare is finally going live with XRP (already planned to add in february, lol). The islamic countries have a go-go since a few days ago to buy bitcoin. Definately a good thing! I recall a few friends from Dubai saying that crypto is very heavy over there but, they wouldnt dare to buy it because it's not conform their law, but now it is! So big money incoming. 

Don't forget SBI - august. Will be a gamechanger

Do we know SBI is August? I remember hearing summer but nothing more specific

42 minutes ago, magX said:

How is WU a rumour? You mean the date right? 

Yes, they are piloting but have not confirmed yet the official launch,

@Guest yes you are right. They made their announcement last summer in august for march but postponed it to the summer due to security concerns, my mistake - I apologise

31 minutes ago, Gaet said:

Yes, they are piloting but have not confirmed yet the official launch,

@Guest yes you are right. They made their announcement last summer in august for march but postponed it to the summer due to security concerns, my mistake - I apologise

No worries. I'm just anxious for them to go live, I think it will be the spark plug

3 hours ago, tar said:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPEUR/s7C3s5yl-Le-Cercle-potential-of-200-in-5-weeks/

I am optimistic:

limb.png

This chart looks like a rave party dude. I'm in

4 hours ago, tar said:

I am optimistic:

limb.png

@tar Great to hear that you also called the reversal and price trend higher.  Like many others, we know that sentiment has changed in favor of cryptos and XRP in particular.  Only time will tell when XRP hits the Jan ath.  Let’s hope for another 200% in 5 weeks ...

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I'm a chicken, and as such, I'm Cocky. So here's my financial advice: I think you and everyone else here on the forums should buy more XRP than you can afford. I highly recommend that you max out your credit cards, leverage your homes, steal what your mom has reserved in that little envelope of cash she hides up on the shelf for Christmas and emergencies and pour all of it in to XRP as quickly as you can. Ask your boss for an advance on your next 6 months of salary and buy more. 

Cocky and a little bit on the crazy side - a cross between a chicken and raging bull perhaps?