Sign in to follow this  
GiddyUp

Germany’s 2nd Largest Stock Exchange Launches Crypto Trading App

Something big is coming. Buy and sell cryptocurrencies easily and securely. With BISON.Discover the first app for trading in cryptocurrencies "Made in Germany". BISON is simple, safe and reliable. For your smart entry into the crypto-world.

BISON starts in September. Sit on our VIP list, win great prizes and be one of the first BISON users.

https://www.bisonapp.de/

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, DQA said:

Does it come with a wallet; can you transfer XRP from the app to a ledger?

4 hours ago, henne111 said:

BISON starts in September. Sit on our VIP list, win great prizes and be one of the first BISON users.

Hello and welcome to the forum @henne111 :D Are you an employee/representative of Bison? And can you answer the question that  @DQA asked (above)? Or any other questions we may have about Bison? It's a very exciting innovation, thanks!

From the app website:

"Always stay on the ball with our unique Cryptoradar"

"BISON analyzes more than 250,000 tweets from the crypto community every day and summarizes the most important information for you"

"BISON's Cryptoradar shows you the mood of the most important cryptocurrencies. In addition, you can see which are currently hotly debated - without having to track thousands of tweets or news."

Edited by GiddyUp
addition

Thank you for the greeting. Many reports do not exist in Germany yet. I will try to answer some questions. I am not a representative of bison. I was surprised myself when I read this message yesterday. Because the Stuttgart Stock Exchange is European market leader for securitized derivatives. I'm assuming that this week, should give more information on this topic. Tomorrow open the stock exchanges, also in Stuttgart. Let's see if they say or write something about it. I will keep you up-to-date!

@GiddyUpI'll stay tuned and if there's anything new about bison I'll tell about it. So much news does not exist. The app will be in German. Later in English. A crypto-wallet is not needed. But you can send the coin on a wallet. Since the app is in German, is expected as a few in euros. This coin will be on top (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin)

Sign in to follow this