xrp-overflow

A Living Ledger Update: Marvel at the ledger in 3d from now on

This is awesome!!!

Great work man! :)

Stuff like this is def going to revolutionize the banking sector!! I'm pretty sure that you have something that with some work can start generating some profits for you ;)

Very cool!

I’m curious to know which under which conditions will a node move in the X/Y/Z space? It would be super interesting for them to sort out using a logic (just like the nodes sizes increase with volume of transactions). 

I would also provide the option to include a legend (bubble size, line thickness, color scale).

2 hours ago, EasterBunny said:

My computer screen is still flat. Can u make a VR app?

Haha, that actually is not that difficult, there actually is a VR-plugin for that :P Sry about your 2d screen thou ;)

18 minutes ago, pascales said:

Very cool!

I’m curious to know which under which conditions will a node move in the X/Y/Z space? It would be super interesting for them to sort out using a logic (just like the nodes sizes increase with volume of transactions). 

I would also provide the option to include a legend (bubble size, line thickness, color scale).

Thank you very much. 
The nodes move if the graph layout-algorithm says it is necessary for a more balanced graph. This is a very difficult problem because we cannot just place nodes "somewhere". There are edges and neighbors that have to be taken into consideration. That said, placing nodes depending on attributes will be very hard. 

However, I'm taking a legend into consideration. Most likely it will be optional since I want the interface to stay minimalistic as possible.

6 hours ago, tulo said:

Cool!

Moving around with the mouse (right click) is a bit weird for me, but maybe I need to get used only.

Thanks! And yes, absolutely yes. This is the preset parameter and I have this awkwardness in movement already on my todo-list ;)

8 hours ago, xrp-overflow said:

I don't have much to say besides: The ledger can now be seen live in 3D

Check out the new alivingledger.com update. 

Ps.: I apologize in advanced to those visiting the website with unsupported devices/browsers. The website is best viewed on a modern desktop browser/computer. Although it works decently on most mobile devices. 

So cool! Love it man! Thanks for your work on this!