Are we back?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your only goal is to find a coin to be listed at Coinbase, your in deep trouble buddy. This infantile crypto-nonsense means nothing. Perhaps it's time you do some research.

There seems to be a relation between the XRP price increase and my ignore-list growing significantly.

That might be your goal but it's certainly not the goal for many/most around here. Our goal is to hold out for maximum return via value instilled as a function of real world utility. The goal for Ripp

Posted Images

1 hour ago, johnlogan said:

I love XRP but I'm sure we will be back to $0.50 over the weekend :(

I am thoroughly confused by your postings.  In most threads, you consistently wish for the price to dive lower so you can buy more.  In some instances, such as this, you lament that it will go down to where it was 2 days ago.  Looking at your profile only confuses me more, with your interests including the Rothschilds, Israel, and invasion of Russia.  You sir (or madam) are a complete enigma to me :big_boss:

Edited by Guest
2 minutes ago, Thoraeus said:

I am thoroughly confused by your postings.  In most threads, you consistently wish for the price to dive lower so you can buy more.  In some instance, such as this, you lament that it will go down to where it was 2 days ago.  Looking at your profile only confuses me more, with your interests including the Rothschilds, Israel, and invasion of Russia.  You sir (or madam) are a complete enigma to me :big_boss:

Regular people can't comprehend the behavior of trolls.

3 hours ago, Thoraeus said:

I am thoroughly confused by your postings.  In most threads, you consistently wish for the price to dive lower so you can buy more.  In some instances, such as this, you lament that it will go down to where it was 2 days ago.  Looking at your profile only confuses me more, with your interests including the Rothschilds, Israel, and invasion of Russia.  You sir (or madam) are a complete enigma to me :big_boss:

Don’t be confused. Look at his posts they are 90% negative towards XRP. 

Im not sure why he is here other than to spead FUD

Make your own mind up if you want to continue reading his posts. 

6 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Don’t be confused. Look at his posts they are 90% negative towards XRP. 

Im not sure why he is here other than to spead FUD

Make your own mind up if you want to continue reading his posts. 

I really don't want to, but I am oddly fascinated with him.  It goes back to when his profile pic was of Charlie Sheen... just so perfectly obnoxious that I can't quit him!

13 minutes ago, Thoraeus said:

I really don't want to, but I am oddly fascinated with him.  It goes back to when his profile pic was of Charlie Sheen... just so perfectly obnoxious that I can't quit him!

Absolutely mate. Please make up your own mind. I gave him the benefit of the doubt early on too  

I only ignore 5 people as I don’t like doing it. 

I really enjoy an alternative view to my own in here and I enjoy healthy robust debate. You just don’t get it with some people. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.