Coinbase?

10 hours ago, Gaet said:

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.

No more coinbase, no references, no posts, no videos, no youtubers, no spam 

nothing.

Or just shoot me now if you want

but, but, but they're going to announce something over the next 3 weeks on Fast Money in between commercials ;) :spinlol:

I do understand that Coinbase/GDAX is a large US exchange.  But whether or not XRP is added will not affect XRPs valuation in the long run.  Short run, certainly.

If it gets added, great, its another exchange for XRP.  If it doesn't in the next month or this year, I don't think it matters.  

Better to get organic XRP usage from the network that Ripple is laying - thats the real foundation for its valuation.  So show me the numbers Ripple, show me the usage, statistics and cost savings for FIs and businesses.  Thats where the real value will be seen.

3 minutes ago, Excerpts said:

I do understand that Coinbase/GDAX is a large US exchange.  But whether or not XRP is added will not affect XRPs valuation in the long run.  Short run, certainly.

If it gets added, great, its another exchange for XRP.  If it doesn't in the next month or this year, I don't think it matters.  

Better to get organic XRP usage from the network that Ripple is laying - thats the real foundation for its valuation.  So show me the numbers Ripple, show me the usage, statistics and cost savings for FIs and businesses.  Thats where the real value will be seen.

It is my impression that we have a long way to go before Coinbase adopts any additional cryptoassets.  They are clearly wanting to establish themselves as the best in class exchange and are appropriately awaiting regulatory guidance from the SEC before making any moves.  It doesn't appear that the SEC will be providing clear guidance anytime in the next few months and probably not until late 2018 or 2019.  Until we hear clear guidelines from the US government, don't expect any additional coins on Coinbase.

8 hours ago, Snoopy said:

but, but, but they're going to announce something over the next 3 weeks on Fast Money in between commercials ;) :spinlol:

and over the course of 16 episodes due to every single white house staff member being fired just minutes before said announcement to take place.