tar

Just filled my stack with another 50k

My (last) bets are on a falling wedge: https://www.tradingview.com/x/Vu2NK0f4/

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:falling_wedge_reversal

Selling pressure is gone (see volume) and fundamentals are positive (as we all know here). In combination of a upper breakout of the falling wedge (through the yellow line) it is also forming a bullish W and that would be the trend reversal we are all waiting for.

Only BTC could be the downer again. So, sell when < 0,35 € (~0,43 $) as then we likely reach 0,20 € (~0,25 $) again.

Opinions?

Vu2NK0f4.png

Edited by tar

TA can be useful for getting a historical perspective but beyond that... meh. That being said, I do think it's the quiet before the storm. Maybe not today or tomorrow but we'll see movement within the next month if history repeats itself. 

I don't really understand TA, but I don't think it is too hard to see patterns in prices.

For the first in time in last 3 months BTC seems to have stabilized in a price line (between 6600 to 7000), this has been the case for more than 12 days now. If this trend continues for a while more we can perhaps assume the fall has stopped and may start to think about a reversal in the coming weeks. 

Regarding XRP, the only pattern I can see in the last year or so is that the price skyrockets in more or less 160-180 days, given the last ATH in January we may be looking at a new ATH in late May early June. Of course, if there's a real pattern which is impossible to establish by looking at only 2 data points. 

@TheXRPNinja

I know that TA is not quite accurate in the unregulated crypto market but basic psychological factors affect every market to a certain degree, don't you agree (does that count as limerick? :JC_thinking:)? E.g., if there is a breakthrough of a clear support/resistance line it most likely will follow the path to the next support/resistance line as many traders rely on that lines.

@TheRipple

:tease:

sog.gif

7 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

50k? Picture or it didnt happen!!!

With the TA, all I see is circles and its making me dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.....................

As easy to decipher as a Jackson Pollack.  TA is such a ridiculous joke.

I do not talk sh*t :victory:

And I know it is a high risk investment as I lost around 220.000 € since the ATH - but still an once in a lifetime opportunity .

Edited by tar