Correlation between $ and Ripple.

It seems that ripple is being extremely quite in last few days and preparing for the bull run. If you closely monitor the price movement of BTC in last few days it the same - low . Both having low trade volume and similar price movement however on the other hand ETH , EOS and ONT if moving upward. Ripple is still connected to BTC due to its larger volume (39.09B). It’s more easy to decouple if you have market presence in few millions . 

I am sure that ripple will be having a great Apr - May and will be rising further till end of year - Dec . I expect a price range of $7.5 - $14 by may and some where around $30 by the end of this year which is also predicted by @Hodor

But one question - Is the value of $ going to same ? I think the answer is No, it will decline . US $ is one the edge of declining and losing its significance over forex reserve, over oil and number of other things one can imagine. Xrp will be subsituting the US $ in cross border payment and forex reserve maintain by number of central banks. In year 2018 we will see a very small portion of forex reserve 1% or 1.5% moving towards xrp . Leading it way to vast opportunity in coming year . Even if Ripple will be able to release 1% of nostro vostro account around the world which is ideal for cross border payments , that will be a great achievement .

Hence - The forcast is $30 by the end of the year 2018 and $ price would have a decline of 10 - 12%.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, xx_cr said:

on what basis see this price range $7,5/14 for May?
I would like it very much, but I see it more than improbable

On dec 10 th 2017 no one imagined that ripple from 0.25 $ will boom to 3.80 $ with in 21 days .... 

The news will come , Japanese are preparing , WU , sbi group , all are lined up in near future ......

Watching the action last night and currently .56 YAY, but gosh Ripple  takes a lot of $$$ to move.

Would be a great time to have a noteworthy PR of some sort.

Edited by jasil

@Hodor So I noticed a couple of days ago, you still have a pinned tweet predicting XRP going to #1 in 2018.

How do you think that would come about in relation to BTC:
1. Stagnant BTC and we go up 10-20x for your low range predictions :viannen_89:
2. BTC goes on a run, but XRP goes on a super-massive run :party2:

(I assume #1 would also mean knocking BTC off the top position for market cap - even though MC doesn't mean much, I doubt the community would consider XRP #1 if it still hasn't caught up to BTC there).

10 hours ago, Arized said:

(I assume #1 would also mean knocking BTC off the top position for market cap - even though MC doesn't mean much, I doubt the community would consider XRP #1 if it still hasn't caught up to BTC there).

Yes - #1 is by market cap - I know that different folks rate cryptos differently along various metrics, but I like MC. 

I think volume is a very important metric as well. 

I'm not worried in the least about Bitcoin beating XRP; any competition will come from very-low-unit value, high-volume coins, as it wouldn't take much of a volume increase for the per-unit value to expand quickly. 

Even so, my money is still on XRP - the possibilities are just too strong that it will encounter *some* measurable utility-based value this year.  :JC_thinking:

13 hours ago, Hodor said:

Yes - #1 is by market cap - I know that different folks rate cryptos differently along various metrics, but I like MC. 

I'm not worried in the least about Bitcoin beating XRP; any competition will come from very-low-unit value, high-volume coins, as it wouldn't take much of a volume increase for the per-unit value to expand quickly. 

Even so, my money is still on XRP - the possibilities are just too strong that it will encounter *some* measurable utility-based value this year.  :JC_thinking:

BREAKING NEWS ! Circulating Supply 39.122.794.968 XRP Just a few minutes ago, just over 112 million XRPs were thrown into the market. AND THE PRICE IS STILL INCREASING!
24/7 STREAM!! HERE :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN1Kdnty9S8
#xrpthestandard  #XRP #Ripple

14 hours ago, Hodor said:

Unrelated - but since you're ranked the top members; are you also the top member in terms of net worth from XRP? Not a lot of many people around from 2015 on here. I suspect most are sipping on their pina coladas.