peebo38

Hello! I'm the 'Head of Community' @ Ripple :-)

5 hours ago, BobWay said:

Is that a lame suggestion?

Depends on the questions, if you look at the AMAs that David did on Reddit for example, the quality of questions was... questionable.

I personally don't want the community be about getting information from the "one true source", I'd rather have them become less and less dependent on Ripple as a company. Then again I'm really not sure what they even view as "community" currently... evidently not the one on here, on the official forum or on Twitter, judging from the interactions of @peebo38 so far.

All reasonable reasonable responses.

I agree with Sukrim, the community should be able to function and prosper without being beholden to Ripple (the company). When it comes to the XRP Ledger I think it can do that already.

I was actually thinking more about questions like:

• Why did you file the xPool trademark?  Should we be expecting a new announcement soon?
  • What does the company think of (???) who is making insider knowledge claims? Is he just pumping?

There are a bunch of things that people seem overly curious about that only the leadership team can give an authoritative response.

But I'm new here, so I'm still trying to get a feel for the forum and the fine folks who gather here.

9 hours ago, BobWay said:

I was actually thinking more about questions like:

• Why did you file the xPool trademark?

The XRP community has been asking questions about xPOOL ! having seen it being discussed by the XRP community on twitter with are speculation and  on xrpchat a few times as well. Hoping for a little clue about it soon :biggrin: @BobWay

VosBB5u.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:29 PM, ReynoldsWrap589 said:

I'm sorry for the delayed response. It's sort of like sand castle club, nothing to see there. Sorry for the confusion. I know you are new to Ripple but could you PLEASE let us know if you see this person walking around Ripple HQ? Thx in advance.

NqvcLQIJ_400x400.jpg

I think Bob's here now?....No I didn't say that???!!! LOL We are looking for "Treasure" in tha patents, Bob Way? JMO

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, stuartXRP said:

The XRP community has been asking questions about xPOOL ! having seen it being discussed by the XRP community on twitter with are speculation and  on xrpchat a few times as well. Hoping for a little clue about it soon :biggrin: @BobWay

VosBB5u.jpg

I'm glad this picture came up again. I saw it in the thread history and thought it was hilarious.

I just wanted everyone to know that I've been to David's house. He and his lovely wife hosted my wife and I over an awesome couple of days. So I can assure everyone that while some of the Ripple people may be perceived as being rich, David absolutely does not own a pool! Much less the new model xPool.

Edited by BobWay

8 minutes ago, BobWay said:

I'm glad this picture came up again. I saw it in the thread history and thought it was hilarious.

I just wanted everyone to know that I've been to David's house. He and his lovely wife hosted my wife and I over an awesome couple of days. So I can assure everyone that while some of the Ripple people may be perceived as being rich, David absolutely does not own a pool! Much less the new model xPool.

Probably because there is nowhere to put a pool... when your backyard is the ocean!

Just kidding, I have no idea!

11 minutes ago, BobWay said:

Well I wonder if David would buy a nice pool in the future :beach:

On 3/29/2019 at 2:52 PM, RJK said:

I don’t think Claire works at Ripple anymore. 

Can anyone confirm this? I'd like to make contact with whoever the new community person is.

Hi Claire,

I've re-read your opening post. Thanks for launching with such fanfare. 

I believe you've tricked me madam. What other nasty tricks do Ripple have up the sleeve? 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. 

Watching the next steps of Ripple with interest. Particularly with regards to dozens of banks and 3 production contracts per week. 

Cheers, 

Ripple Gambler. 

P.s Hodor fancy writing a blog about Claire's contribution?